Follow me

22 June 2019

Nasturtium

Going through my stamps I came across many
never been inked & this is one of them..
 Hero Arts Nasturtium stamp
coloured with polychromo pencils.
Hero Arts ink pads for the background
[pale tomato, soft pink and neon pink]
Stamped vellum and heat embossed 
the sentiment.
Linking to
↓
ChallengeSympathy

39 comments:

Christine said...

Annie, wonderful flowers and love the text background :)

Glennis F said...

Love your colour combo Annie

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, you are not alone in that since I have good intentions and then life doesn't allow me enough time to play. This is a beautiful card and glad you got a chance to use this gorgeous stamp set. Have a wonderful weekend.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is awesome. I adore the stamps, and I like the way you framed the nasturtiums, too. Beautiful colors and a great card, dear Annie.

Kuni said...

Wonderful card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card I have so many stamps I haven't used, too! Hugs Valerie

meg said...

the frame the flowers are sitting on breaks the background up to show them off beautifully

Janette said...

Beautiful Annie.xx

Scraptastisch said...

You are making nice cards Annie and you used the book paper again ... nice result! I am busy working and also a lot outside to look for coolness and next week heat wave in the Netherlands ... so blogging and making cards will not come much to me!
Have a nice weekend!!!
xx Gerie

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie lovely layout too enjoy your weekend x

Ellen said...

Beautiful Annie...love the flowers and the background with the text! 👍🏻
X Ellen

Lynne said...

Gorgeous flowers, very pretty card. I too have quite a few stamps that have not been inked yet :) x

Bunny said...

The Nasturtiums are beautiful. I love the printed paper. This is lovely. [Bunny]

Margreet said...

Gorgeous (coloured) flowers, Annie. Love your background.
Me too, I have so many unused stamps (and digis).
Have a great weekend!
xxx Margreet

Carol L said...

Loving those pretty flowers and how you colored them to make such a pretty sympathy card! NJ!

Enny said...

What a lovely card, beautiful flowers, beautiful colors, and so special, that newspaper-background ! Have a wonderful weekend ! Enny

Chris said...

BEautiful Annie, such a lovely stamp, fabulous colours and design.
xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wonderful card, those stamps are lovely!
Hugs D xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured nasturtiums and love the book page frame.I have quite a few uninked stamps too and some I know I will never use too!
Carol x

aga-craft said...

Piękna karteczka-rameczka :)

Linda Simpson said...

Love the gorgeous layout and beautiful nasturtiums which you have coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The flowers look beautiful!! I love the background, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous colouring of the image & layout sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Je@net said...

A very beautiful card, Annie!

Sarah said...

This is lovely Annie, fab design and I love the stitched hearts xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!Amazing nasturtiums, they seem true and Love the warm pink background!!!Fabulous card my friend!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Annie, I love the floral image and the newsprint background, wonderfully designed, Kate x

Jantine said...

It’s a beauty!
Some of my stamps have never been inked as well, even though I loved the, when I bought them...but then there’s so much to play with...
Love your card!

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

loz said...

Beautiful card and stamp flowers annie..Loz

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I dread to think how many stamps I have that are uninked Annie, but I still keep buying new ones. I love this gorgeous stamp you've used and the beautiful card.

Sue xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, more yellow and nasturtiums this time! Very pretty! I used to have a nasturtium stamp set. It's been ages since I've seen another. Love this!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annie..lovely stamp and design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Annie - love the way you have coloured the nasturtiums, and the sentiment done like that is perfect. A restrained but loving card for a sad occasion
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Andersson said...

Pretty flowers and beautiful card, Annie. I too have stamps that have not been inked yet.... :)
Hugs, Lisa

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty coloring of your flowers, love the framing and background with them!

Gerrina said...

They look like you just picked them! Great colouring Annie!

Monica C. said...

Just gorgeous! Love the way you have placed the flowers on your card.
Hugs Monica

Sandi MacIver said...

what a beautiful card Annie, your coloring is FABULOUS and I really love the layout of your card. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Blog Named Hero