Follow me

19 June 2019

Pick A Pattern

At Double D challenges 
our theme is
PICK A PATTERN
The PATTERN must be the focus of your creation.
My card consist of hexagon punch and DP,
Twine and a sentiment stamped.


We always have a fabulous prize so come along, 
join in the fun and check out the teamies creations
and fabulous prize up for grabs at

You can visit the wonderful design team here...
Team Diane
Judy 

Team Darlene

53 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece, love the hexagons. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, such a big idea, thanks so much for the inspiration, aNNIe!! :D I have a lot of scraps to use and a punch is just perfect ! :D LOL
Love the sweetness of your CAS, and the string is a delightful detail!
Hugs my friend!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, lovely papers and great CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aga-craft said...

bARDZO ORYGINALNA , POMYSŁOWA PRACA :)

karin said...

Great idea Annie ! Love your card !
Karin
xx

Janette said...

Lovely CAS design, love the hexagons Annie very on trend again..Enjoy your day, we have some sunshine at last.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the hexagon punched p.paper great idea for scraps
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

Je@net said...

Just love this beautiful card, Annie!

Jane Savage said...

Stunning CAS card, Annie! xx

Lynne said...

A great cas card and lovely mix of papers, love the colours x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the hexagon design and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Lovely CAS card Annie, beautiful design and the patchwork is so pretty!
xx

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Kuni said...

Wonderful CAS card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

meg said...

Brilliant CAS card, love the papers

Diane said...

Annie this is a fabulous design with all the patterns and the pretty colors!

Bunny said...

I love this. I used to quilt and it reminds me of that. Really nice card and I might have to CASE it. IF I could find some time. [Bunny]

Judy Woodland said...

Love, love, LOVE this. I am such a fan of hexagonal/honeycomb shapes. Your design is perfect, great take on the challenge!!!

Gerrina said...

Oh wow your combination of subtile colours, bold patern and graphicly so beautiful design is just stunning! Hugs, Gerrina

Meggymay said...

A super CAS style card with the hexagons taking the limelight.
Yvonne xx

Mrs A. said...

Lovely card and love those colours together. Hugs Mrs A.

Linda Simpson said...

I love the design on this gorgeous CAS card. The papers are beautiful and fresh looking.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marjan said...

Beautiful CAS card, well done Annie!!

Darlene said...

What a great design idea Annie! Simply beautiful!
Miss You (we need to 'talk' ... been too long) HUGS

Christine said...

Such a fun way to use designer paper :)

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant card Annie, love the colourful patterned papers you used, so beautiful x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Loved this gorgeous CAS creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kathy Krug said...

I love how you used the pattern on this card. Great CAS design.

Lola said...

This is really pretty and CAS. The layout is gorgeous.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous CAS design Anne..love the papers and patterns.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mac Mable said...

Great take on the challenge and such a wonderfully designed card...loving those papers x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Annie, it's a great design and I like your take on the theme.
Avril xx

cuilliesocks said...

I love your card Annie, the hexagon shapes and your colours are wonderful, Kate x

Enny said...

What a lovely card, great idea with the hexagons ! Hugs, Enny

GerJanne said...

That's a great idea! Hexagons are nice and your patterns are so beautiful...

Donna Phelan said...

Love your hexagons, the pretty patterns make it look like a cozy quilt! Pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the prettiest thing, Annie! I love the simplicity, colors, patterns. Perfect placement of the sentiment, too.

Conniecrafter said...

I do love hexagons and your patterns you picked are so pretty together!

Valerija said...

Love your card. Great idea with hexagons.
Valerija xx

loz said...

Fabulous design on your card Annie..Loz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love hexagons and this shows them off so well

Carol L said...

Your card is a brilliant take on the challenge! Love the assorted dsp hexes and colors - what a fantastic card. I may have to CASE this one!

Barbara said...

I think the soft palate that you used on these hexagons is a great idea!

Sandra H said...

So adorable Annie is your card love the Hexagones used on your card xx

Monica C. said...

How strikingly simple and yet beautiful!
Hugs Monica

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!
hugs

Pia S said...

Clean, lots to take in with the different patterns yet it’s not too busy. Clever design!

Sarah said...

I thought for a minute that you had been kidnapped!! Lovely CAS card Annie, such pretty papers and a wonderful design xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your design and those papers.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great design and so wonderfully executed Annie!
Blessings
Maxine

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful and elegant card Annie! I love the hexagon die cuts and the colors - so pretty!

Lisa Andersson said...

Great idea, love the hexagons. Very beautiful.
Hugs, Lisa