Worked on a mixed media piece this week and
now it's dry I have added fussy cut images
coloured with Altenew water paints.
The stamps are from Ink Art Designs
by Rubber Dance Stamps.
These are:-
Playful Penguins and Whale Wishes.
Gesso to tone down the brightness from the dylusion
sprays, embossing and texture paste used. Splats
and pearls for bubbles were added.
We also have challenges on over at
and big thank you to my followers who have joined.
♥


44 comments:
Hi Annie what a beautiful journal page,love the colours,well done my friend xx
Hi Annie, I looove the way you have coloured these 2 images. They look fantastic on the dylusions background.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs
Your adorable penguin and whale are very colorful. They brighten up that under-the-sea background you have created. Most impressive journal page, dear.
Beautiful, refreshing art today. Hugs, Valerie
Super morski klimacik :)
You've achieved such great texture and sense of movement, Annie! Love your rainbow colouring!
Have a good weekend! xx
gorgeous colouring on the images and a fantastic background
What a magnificent piece of work Annie - this is stunning
Blessings
Maxine
Gorgeous page Annie, beautiful coloured background x
Wow aNNie, another amazing mixed media full of textures and fabulous colours!! Love the whale and the penguin!!
So gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! I love the background and the beautiful whale and penguin!! You colored them beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Great and beautiful background and I love the whale and penguin in rainbow colors.
xxx Margreet
Beautiful, Annie! Amazing how you made this background!
Wonderful page Annie!
What a magical page! The background full of movement is fantastic and the whales so beautiful!
Wow... ths is so wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
What a wonderful explosion of beautiful colors and design! Love those fish!
This is a lovely page. The colors are fantastic. The addition of the pearls are really nice. [Bunny]
Beautiful and water-liking background! Perfect for the cute fish! Hugs, Gerrina
A gorgeous artistic piece of work Annie. I adore the colours & texture.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fabulous background and love the whale stamps
carol x
What a fabulous piece of art Annie, I love the background and the beautiful whale images, lots of gorgeous colour and textures, Kate x
Fabulous Annie, love the gorgeous whales too!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Fabulous! More inky gorgeousness and I love your stamps!
xx
Wow Annie this is amazing that background looks almost life like so creative just love everything about it x
Wow this is fantastic Annie, I love the depth of colour that you've used.
Sue xx
Stunning mixed media piece of art Annie x. The colours, the vibrancy and those wonderful whales look amazing x.
Wauw Annie ! A real piece of art ! Creative regards, Gina
Love the background, it's truly amazing. The Whales are brilliant too. Have a lovely weekend Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
An awesome under the sea background, the whale is a happy image and I love the colours.
Yvonne xx
Stunning page and colours Annie..Loz
A fabulous background for your beautiful images, Annie. xx
They look fantastic and so colourful.
All the best Jan
Very nice cover thanks for sharing!!!
Fantastic! Love those water creatures and all the rich color!
Oh wow, so colorfull! Love the background, but your whales are super.
love those whales, Annie, so wonderfully colourful :)
so cool, I just love all the texture in it, sure does bring the scene to life and such pretty colorful fish!
Adorable image and fabulous colouring Annie,so very sweet.
Luv CHRISSYxx
AWEsome background with all the colours and textures Annie and I love the whales.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow, what a beautiful page, the background is absolutely stunning, and the animals so lovely ! Hugs, Enny
Great colors.
its amazing!
love it!
Beautiful page Annie! The critters are such fun images.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment