
My bird house is going outside into the alfresco as it will
not survive the weather conditions here...
not survive the weather conditions here...
The bird and nest were from the $ shop...fluffy too!
Finnabair Modelling paste was added to the roof for texture
after adding gesso to the whole pine wood bird house.
Flowers, dies, bird and nest. A few chippies from
The Dusty Attic painted with mop up from the magicals.
The finished project..
The Dusty Attic painted with mop up from the magicals.
The finished project..
What I used are:
All found in Lindy's Store
Whale watch Blue magicals
Peony Scarlet Red Starburst spray

The Dusty Attic January Challenge
↓

Chippies used are:
Birds on a branch
Flower buds

Simon Wednesday
Fun with Florals
Peony Scarlet Red Starburst spray

The Dusty Attic January Challenge
↓

Chippies used are:
Birds on a branch
Flower buds

Simon Wednesday
Fun with Florals
NB remember my search for Buffy who sent me a card for Christmas?
I found Buffy
♥




46 comments:
OMW this is simply stunning! Will it cope weather conditions Annie?
XxIrene
Fabulous decorative piece, so pretty! Well done Annie. How's Monte doing? Hugs, Valerie
Annie that is such a beautiful bird house.
Better spot...to nice to be ruined by heavy rain (if only regarding the fires!).
Hugs XxIrene
gorgeousssssss annie
Gr Karin
Stunning project Annie, hope it survives the heat
Oh Annie this is amazing - you must have had so much fun completing this ... Loving all the dimension and colours
Blessing
Maxine
Beautiful creation Annie
Anne x
Wow, stunning creation Annie!
Wow! What a fabulous project, so many elements and details to look at and so pretty too.
Lorraine
Cudna jest ta budka ptasia a sam ptaszek przeuroczy :)
WOW!! Stunning birdhouse annie..Loz
Beautiful Annie.x
Wow, what a beautiful birdhouse-creation, absolutely stunning ! I do hope that you are still safe from the fires... Hugs, Enny
Oh what a fabulous creation, Annie! So many gorgeous details, wow!
Hugs, Lisa
What a fabulous project. Love all the details.
Valerija xx
That looks amazing! Beautiful birdhouse.
Stunning Creation Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Its stunning!
love it!>
Love this Annie,what a fabulous creation.
xx
Oh my God, Annie, this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!! You are such a talented lady, my dear friend. I really do not know when I will be able to make such a beautiful creation as yours. And I am glad you found Buffy, yes I remember your post. Hugs, sweetie!!!!!!!
Absolutely beautiful
A fabulous project Annie.
Yvonne xx
Wow what a stunning bird box xx
A truly beautiful piece Annie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Absolutely fabulous birdhouse -love all the embellishments and brilliant addition of the birds nest too
Carol x
Hi Annie, this is so stunning, love it, Kate x
This is stunning Annie, love the gorgeous design, textures and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Amazing project, so creative and full of dimensional details!!
You speak about these birds or you have a gage with birds at home?
Hope that rain will come down and helps to stop the fires.
Take care, stay safe and make some cuddles to Montè by me...
WOW!! Annie, I don't know how you have time to create all of these gorgeous pieces of art my dear!! I absolutely LOVE this bird house design! Such beautiful elements you've added to it! HUGS
WOW Annie, totally fabulous. I love it
June x
It is perfect for the birds and perfect for those of us who love your 3-D art.
Fabulous creation Annie! Shabneez x
A gorgeous project Annie, beautifully put together
Lorraine x
OMGosh aNNie this project is beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful. So many amazing bits and bobs added to your birdcage to feast your eyes on. So colourful and artistic. Just stunning! I bet you had so much fun making this.
This is amazing, Annie!! xx
Amazing to think this started as a simple birdhouse from the $ store! Beautiful, Annie!
so beautiful Annie, I love all those colours :)
Oh wow Annie that is just spectacular!! I didn't know where to look first there is so many wonderful goodies to look at, such great detail and you put it all together wonderfully!
OMG Annie, what a stunner, I'm in awe :)
Beautiful fun project Annie and it just makes me happy to see it, all the details and colours are beautiful and makes me want to make another one of mine out of cardstock..now, where did I put the pattern??..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Your hands create some of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! What a fabulous birdhouse from the ground up! Amazing! Glad you were able to find Buffy too :)
Absolutely amazing and so creative. So much to look at and admire and I think it is fabulous x. So glad you found Buffy x.
So beautiful!
Hugs Monica
This is fabulous Annie, lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
WOW Stunning!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Post a Comment