Follow me

18 August 2020

Flourish screen card

This lovely shape card was cut on my silhouette cameo, using cardstock, DP and a cute image from Mo's Digital. Colouring and fussy cutting my images, I stapled to the one side of the frame so it will still fold.
Flourish screen card and envelope
This gorgeous shaped card can be purchased at
Shirley Young Designs
Linking to challenge at
Mo's Digital
anything goes with a Mo's
All Sorts 
Summer fun
Lil patch of crafty friends
anything goes

56 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Annie, I'm in love with this gorgeous card, so pretty! Have a wonderful day, hugs, Valerie

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Annie

Anne

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is fabulous Annie! What a gorgeous fold and the image is adorable. Love the papers used as well. Awesome crafting!! hugs x

meg said...

Stunning card love the shape and your papers, the images add to the tropical feel,love it

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful model this is Annie.
the design paper is also very beautiful, I always like flowers.
Sweet girl and the slippers are lovely.
Have a nice day and love, also to my friend Mr. Monte xx

brenda said...

Wow Annie, what a real eye catcher, so many pretty elements to draw the eye and centre stage that sweet image. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Summer Fun' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design.xxx

Shirley Young said...

Looks fabulous Annie, love how you have added the image. Thanks for the plug too xx

Chantal said...

A beautiful stunning card.
Hugs, Chantal S

Janette said...

Beautiful card annie.x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful shaped card, love it.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow this is fantastic Annie.

Sue xx

Tomaso said...

Cara Annie, vedo che tutti i tuoi visitatori scrivono in inglese.
Come vedi io non lo so fare, e scrivo in italiano!!!
Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card Annie, my Cameo is a little neglected at the moment!

Margreet said...

Wow, what a fab project, Annie. Great shape and lovely coloring!
xxx Margreet

Marjan said...

I missed a lot while I was having a blog vacation because of the humid heat overhere ( I am not made for that), but trust Annie to make beautiful things!
This creation is gorgeous, love the intricate shape and the little hula danser as eyecatcher!

aga-craft said...

Piękna, zabawna karteczka w letnim klimacie :)

Chris said...

That's a lovely shape Annie and makes a perfect showcase for your sweet image, lovely tropical papers and palm tree!
xx

Fikreta said...

Fabulous card!
love it!
hugs

Mac Mable said...

So very pretty and a wonderful and stunning shaped designed card x.

Mrs A. said...

That really is the most perfect paper to go with your little hoopla hoop image. A fabulous card. Hugs Mrs A.

Je@net said...

Gorgeous card, Annie!

Bunny said...

Wow, this is so cute. I love the fans and the shape. What a great little hula dancer. I love the addition of the flip flops. [Bunny]

Carol L said...

You continue to dazzle me with your amazing creations like this! Simply fabulous and what a beautiful design!

Conny said...

Oh wow.. So beautiful! Love your card!

Hugs,
Conny

Gerrina said...

A card that made me smile... Love the beautiful trellie/background and the dancer in blue! Hugs, Gerrina

Claire said...

Just wow Annie!!!
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

*Vicki* said...

Oh my she's absolutely darling Annie! I love the wonderful screen that you've made for her to dance along!! Too cute!!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Annie, beautifully designed and coloured, and what a sweet image, Kate x

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love the shape.
Avril x

Ans Gilbert said...

Love the pretty shape and the beautiful colours,such a cute image,
Hugs
Ansx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous/ cute & beautiful screen.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Annie, I love the shape and design. The image is just adorable.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, I love that shape and how you have decorated it. What a happy hula girl, Hazelxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Oh my, this is so beautiful. What an elegant shaped card Annie and that little hula-girl looks adorable. A stunning piece of work.
Greetings Miranda

GerJanne said...

Wow, this is amazing and so fabulous. I love that little dancer! And of course the shape of your card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such delightful card, aNNie!! Amazing shape and folding, and that Mo's girl makes me smile!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful designed card Annie with all it's lacy details and your little Hula girl is adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joy Wilson said...

Wow this is an amazing card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

loz said...

Gorgeous screen card and image Annie..Loz

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie wow what a beautiful card ,lots of work has gone into this one,well done my friend xx

Monica C. said...

Oh wow, that is so very cool! I love the shape.
Hugs Monica

Wendy L said...

Love your little Hula dancer, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Annie this is stunning x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, such a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

MeSi said...

Awesome card, I want to go to beach now. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is so cool, love this fancy fold and I like how it frames the dancing girl, love those little flip flops off the to the sides!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is so cool, I love the great design of the card and how your dancing girl is in the spotlight. The little flip flops on each side are too cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Christine said...

OMG what a cool layout and love the Hawaiian theme

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous card fold Annie and I adore the dancing image

June x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous fold Annie, she's such a darling.. Hello sunshine works very well x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! The most darling, sweet, fun, pretty, joyous thing!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow! Your card shape is spectacular and makes the perfect background to this sweet hula girl. Love your design papers and that fun palm tree too. Thank you for playing along with Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this month with this lovely card. Hugs, Lesley

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Gina said...

What a fun girly card ! GinaX