Welcome back to another challenge at
Using Beverly's Artsy Gelli plate sheet pack
Artsy Sentiment Set
Winter Florals Stamp set includes print and go sheets
Each challenge runs for two weeks and starts on the first and third Monday of the month. I hope that you can find time to join in the fun!
Artsy Sentiment Set
Winter Florals Stamp set includes print and go sheets
Each challenge runs for two weeks and starts on the first and third Monday of the month. I hope that you can find time to join in the fun!
The winner will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop.
Beverly Cole’s selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-coloured images for easy, last minute cards. Why not take a moment and check out what she has in store!
Beverly Cole’s selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-coloured images for easy, last minute cards. Why not take a moment and check out what she has in store!
TheArtsystamperShop Etsy
The Artsystamper Addiction group
Covid 19 is spreading like wildfire here in our wonderful country, I hope you are all safe in your part of the world...
It is my birthday month and normally I would have a 'candy' to give away, due to the circumstances I have decided not to do so this year.
Boredom sets in quickly now with another lock down so creating my blog headers and backgrounds are what I love to do.
♥
Covid 19 is spreading like wildfire here in our wonderful country, I hope you are all safe in your part of the world...
It is my birthday month and normally I would have a 'candy' to give away, due to the circumstances I have decided not to do so this year.
Boredom sets in quickly now with another lock down so creating my blog headers and backgrounds are what I love to do.
♥



37 comments:
Beautiful card, lovely colours. Love the new header, too. Hugs, Valerie
Love the colours
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
A beautiful card, Annie!
Gorgeouss card with beautyfull colors , love your new header Annie ,
Stay safe and crafting on , bye Epie
Bellissima card e nuova intestazione!Buona giornata OLga
Your blog header is very nice, looks like your card from today which is also beautiful, I love it.
Terrible that the nasty virus is spreading again, it makes me sad.
Take care of yourself and each other Annie and of course also that handsome Mr. Monte xxx
love the colour combo and layout Annie
Śliczna praca :) ciekawie to tło wyglada :)
Cara Annie, passo per augurarti una buona settimana.
Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso
This is just gorgeous.xxx
A beautiful card Annie, love the pretty flowers and colours
Lorraine x
What a beautiful card and gorgeous colour combo too. I love the new blog design also.
Lorraine
What a stunning card Annie, simply gorgeous and I LOVE your new header and the colours and flowers, very clever,I cannot do that..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful card Annie, such a pretty image and lovely background.
I like your new blog header.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This card is just fabulous Annie, I love the colours.
I hope NSW doesn't go the same way as Victoria - I have a son living in Sydney and 2 grandsons in Central Coast.
Stay safe and well
So beautiful and creative and lovely layout too x
A fantastic card Annie and another great look to your blog.
Sue xx
A perfect combination of beautiful papers and image to create this lovely vibrant anniversary card Annie.
It's worrying that the virus is spreading again, there has been a rise in numbers in some areas here too. I don't think we'll see the end of it until there's a vaccine- let's hope it's not too long...
Lovely new Blog Header- 'though I did love the steampunk one!
xx
Love the new beautiful blog look an blog header.Gorgeous card and image love the colour combo
Carol x
This is a really lovely flowercard, love it!
Covid has far less new cases in our country, but is still rising up in some areas here too. We stay careful, it is not over yet and may be here for a long time.
What a very good way of getting a lovely gel print without all the hassle! Love this card. Thanks for the explanation re your blog headers, I was confused for a moment. I did really like the steam punk theme of your old header. i would love to know how you put them together xx
so totally gorgeous...love it.
xx Karen
Such beautiful flowers and the colors are gorgeous too! perfect anniversary card!
Beautiful card Annie, love the background and beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxxx
Sorry to hear the news of Covid 19 in your beautiful country Annie x.
Wonderful digi design and the image and colours are wonderful x.
Keep crafting and sending hugs x.
very beautiful!
Very pretty and colourful card. Love your new blogheader. Were we live in the Netherlands, it's pretty safe..
Hugs
Ansx
Those flowers are gorgeous and just perfect against that background, love the beaded look throughout.
I love the new look to your blog too, I always just use one of their templates since I have no idea how to add my own pictures, guess it is time to try and figure that out :)
Beautiful Annie, I love those colours the mix of green and purple is stunning :)
Wow, such a beautiful card, wonderful flowers ! Yes, we heard about the curfew in Melbourne, we also have a night-curfew in Antwerp. All the best and keep healthy ! Enny
Gorgeous card and colours Annie...Loz
Your lovely land has been featured on our News over here with the spread again. Thinking of you and hope you are ok. What a gorgeous card, the beautiful amethyst colour is stunning xx
SO beautiful! You do such a lovely job with these digital stamps/papers! Always an inspiration to me! Hugs and Good Health to you my sweet!
Simply gorgeous! I'm sorry if you have another lockdown looming. Every time we try to open up it gets crazy again. People don't want to be careful and our leader isn't helping. It makes me crazy. I'm concerned about fall and winter.
This is just a gorgeous anniversary card, and I love the colors and design! So sorry to hear you're under another lockdown - when is this ever going to end?
Wow this is a stunning card! Love the colours and the feel'of movement that the pearls give...
Keep save and w're all in the same possition, you probebly could go out sooner as we did here, but I expect that we will get a 2nd "wave" also... Hugs, Gerrina
Lovely mix of colours, stunning card!
Post a Comment