DP from my stash, flowers by Prima pumpkin spice collection,
Prima chipboard shapes. Heartfelt Creations Rounded Eyelet Die.
Using Thanksgiving Ted, polychromo pencils, Papier glass finish.
Our fabulous sponsor is Oddball Art
Come along and join in the fun at

39 comments:
Oh Annie, I LOVE this one, such a sweet image, love the pumpkins and awesome papers, FABulous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
buona giornata!
What a fun card! I love the little turkey and all the big beautiful vegetables and flowers!
so sweet seeing the little turkey and the pumpkins, who wouldn't want tofurkey :) beautiful DP
Aww, now I feel guilty for loving turkey in "that way". We're probably going to have Cornish game hens, though, because Rich doesn't like turkey. Cute!!
A fabulous fun card Annie,the Thanksgiving stamp is brilliant love the sentiments on it
How cute!
Gorgeous image.oving the colours
Lovely card, great colours. Hugs, Valerie
Este pequeño pavo rodeado de calabazas es adorable.
Besitos
So adorable, gorgeous card, xxxx
A very fun card, Annie!
Beautiful Autumnal card Annie.
B x
This is gorgeous,love the colours.xxxx
very beautiful and sweet Annie
Gr Karin
Lovely autumncard, Annie. Although you're supposed to be celebrating spring now...xxx
Great Autumn card Annie.
Karin
Xxx
Oh this is such a cutie Annie lovely Autumn theme just adore the 🐤 x
Or turkey l see the work turkey 🦃 either way it’s still a cutie xx
Its a lovely card Annie filled with so many goodies, made me hungry for some veggies.xx
Lovely and fun card with great coloring!
xxx Margreet
Love the cute image and beautiful die-great sentiments too-my grandaughters have just gone vegan!
Carol x
Beautiful card, great design. x
A super card Annie, a fun image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So cute and fun Annie, beautiful colouring and lovely design, love that thankful (and relieved) little turkey.
xx
How beautiful Annie, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x x
A wonderful, colourful Fall card, lovely!!
Cute card. You know that little is grateful for vegans. [Bunny]
How cute! Lots of sweet elements here!
This is a card that speaks to me. I'm not a vegan, but I AM a vegetarian. I absolutely LOVE this card, Annie.
Love this gorgeous fun card Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
so wonderful card!
What a fun card Annie!! xx
Ahhh such a fun card, love the wee guy thankful for vegans!! H xx
Loving the autumnal theme and what a fun sentiment x.
Super Cute turkey and love the sentiment stamps Annie..Loz
Great colouring, as always xx
LOL, I love this, would be perfect for my daughter and her hubby, cute turkey and pumpkins, I love the pattern in the background and such lovely papers and flowers with that touch of lace peeking out!
A very nice autumn card for the new challenge Annie. Love and a big hug to my brown friend xx
Post a Comment