How sweet this Christmas deer is. Nice model with beautiful text and beautiful paper Annie. Have a nice evening there in distant Australia. Love to you and to the sweet brown prince in the kennel xx
It's a LONG time since I've been making cards and playing with paper. Book writing has just taken up so much of my time. but now I have started a little coloring again - I do love your art very much this deer is so so sweet, and Iam still following you on your blog
Oh my stunning, I love the image and your coloring of it is just fantastic, Like the globe shape of the card, the die cut tree is so cute with it, like how you dressed it up with gems!
42 comments:
Lovely card in beautiful colors.
Great card Annie, I love the shape xx
How sweet this Christmas deer is. Nice model with beautiful text and beautiful paper Annie.
Have a nice evening there in distant Australia.
Love to you and to the sweet brown prince in the kennel xx
Oooh...this is so lovely, Annie!
A beautiful image and card,the deer is stunning
Wonderful card Annie, so pretty. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Sweet deer and lovely shaped card!
XxIrene
A beautiful card the image is gorgeous
Claire
What a gorgeous card Annie , your deer is so beautiful as is your frame just love the sweet robin on top and the cute christmas tree love it..
Babs x
So lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
this is gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Hi Annie, so pleased you shared this gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week, I love it.xx
Great Christmas card Annie.
Karin
Xxx
Lovely card and sweet colors, Annie!
Hugs from Spain
Wow she looks so beautiful! Great combination of stamps and all the embelishments and shape! Enjoy the weekend!
Beautiful card and dies love the really cute deer-do you know I think I have that image somewhere!
Carol x
wow what a beautiful card love the detail and the deer is stunning
hugs ellen
Przepiękna zimowa karteczka :) ten jelonek jest słodki :)
Beautiful deer on this gorgeous Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Fabulous shape and design, your colouring of the deer is wonderful! A beautiful card today Annie.
xx
This is definitely a WOW card. I love it. It's so beautiful. [Bunny]
It's a LONG time since I've been making cards and playing with paper. Book writing has just taken up so much of my time.
but now I have started a little coloring again -
I do love your art very much this deer is so so sweet, and Iam still following you on your blog
Stunning Annie, beautifully designed and coloured, I love the card shape too and the deer is just perfect, Kate x x
The colouring of your deer is awesome, especially that eye. Love the whole layout of this gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
This is beautiful Annie.xxx
beautiful image of the deer, love the shape of he card and as always perfect colouring :)
I love this deer (which I do have, yay!), and I have to take a moment to admire your coloring and cute die cuts, sigh. So pretty!
What a pretty design Annie and the most adorable and unique shaped card x.
Love the card shape and that deer is very cute xx
Gorgeous card and shaped card Annie..Loz
Adorable, aNNie! Love the shape and the cute deer!
Oh my stunning, I love the image and your coloring of it is just fantastic, Like the globe shape of the card, the die cut tree is so cute with it, like how you dressed it up with gems!
Your Deer is stunning Annie and I love your card shape and design..beautiful card.
luv CHRISSYxx
This so beautiful, love it!!
This is gorgeous Annie, a beautiful deer and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is such a sweet little card and I love the little tree with that super cute deer! Beautiful creation Annie!
Love the white background and the colour accents! Creative regards, Gina
Oh WOW, I love this card, its brilliant, H xx
Wow! That deer is just gorgeous! What a beautifully made design!
It's gorgeous card!
The deer is so beautiful and the shape makes it such an elegant card! Hugs, Gerrina
That is the most adorable deer and what a lovely shaped card. Love it xx
Post a Comment