I so love penguins and couldn't resist this latest challenge at
We have seen these cuties by night in a place in Victoria,
Australia, Phillip Island. They come out at night for nesting
and waddle along to feed their young. During the day they go
away and fill up their bellies, I think the mother stays with
her young during the day and dad does all the food.
The sure bring us humans so much joy.
Using "Penguin flies"🐧
53 comments:
I admit I've never seen a real penguin before, but I sure like this cutie you have created for us. I can see it flying right into someone's heart when they receive this. I really like how the balloon designs are smaller parts of the backgrounds, too.
How cute penguin! And he is really flying! Great texture on the balloons! Lovely card, my friend. Kisses!
Fabulous design, adorable little penguin and the prettiest balloons ever- fantastic card Annie.
xx
A fabulous card Annie the penguin is adorable,love your papers and layout
Oh my goodness this card is absolutely ADORABLE. I love it.
OMG Annie, so many adorable cards and this one is no exception :)
Love your pretty pinguïn Annie, you’ve made a nice card with it.
Lots of love for you Annie xxxxx
A very cute card, Annie. Love it!
What a sweet card Annie - love that you have used the patterned paper behind the balloons - very clever
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
This is fabulius, just adorable
Claire
I've seen penguins in zoos and they are really cute, Annie
Yours has been sweet and great texture on the balloons!
Hugs from Seville
Really sweet Annie. I do love penguins but have only seen them on nature programs or in the zoo xx
Jaka słodka radosna karteczka :) Uśmiechy dla Ciebie :)
Molto bello questo pinguiuno,dovrei andare allo zoo per vederlo.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🐧🐧🐧❤❤❤❤❤!!!!
XxIrene
This is just gorgeous Annie, love the design and fab papers.xxx
Very sweet card with the cute penguin,
Hugs,
Ansx
Your penguin is really quite Annie loveky card
Anne
I love penguins too and this is a really cute one, fab card
Gorgeous card! Have a safe day, hugs, Valerie
very cute and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
This is terrific Annie! WOW! So cute!
Valerija xx
They really are joyful sweet creatures and this card is so cute, love the balloons too Annie.xx
Fabulous card Annie. Such an adorable little penguin and those papers are so pretty xx
136/5000
After those cute mice from yesterday you let a super sweet penguin shine on your card today Annie .... AWESOME !!!
Hugs Rosina
Love the really cute penguin and beautiful balloons
Carol x
OMG SOOOOOOOOOOO Adorable!!! What a fun & sweet design my sweet friend!
He's adorable and so is your card! Lovely papers and colours too and love the balloons. When my son was a little boy pinguins were his favourite, especially the small variety.
Such a cutie!
Lorraine
Thanks for entering the AYLI penguin/snowman challenge with your lovely card - good luck!
Anne x
I love these whimsy penguins, they are so cute and your papers are really pretty x
It must be just joyful watching penguins get on with their lives! Love those little balloons on this sweet card - absolutely adorable!
This is lovely Annie, gorgeous penguin image, and pretty colours, Kate x
This is gorgeous Annie. I adore your layout, so pretty. I adore penguins too. How lucky are you to see them.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This is gorgeous, just love the sweet penguin.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Awww, so cute! Love whatever is is that you did to the balloons. No penguins here in Oregon, but a few in my stamp room!
I so love penguins and I love this super cute card Annie x.
Lucky you seeing penguins in the wild, I have only seen them in the zoo. This is a real cutie. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
You has been so lucky as have saw the cute baby penguins in real life!
Adorable card!
Have a lovely day!
Very CUTE penguin card Annie..Loz
He is beautiful Annie or she really, floating along holding the balloons, so adorable, we have a place here in Auckland called Kelly Tarltons and you ride a carriage underground where it is all refrigerated and can see the penguins swimming and playing in the ice and snow,it is wonderful..
Luv CHRISSYxx
How wonderful to have the chance to see them in their natural habitat, I have only seen them at the zoo, they are so fun to watch, this little guy is just the cutest, right down to his rosy cheeks! Love the patterns on the balloons too, such fun papers to go with him, sure to bring a smile!
A super card Annie, a cute penguin and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Aww Annie so adorable is your image just so cute is your card and how wonderful to see them in real life your so lucky x
Adorable Annie! Shabneez x
its super cute!
So wonderful and cute.
HUgs
Kuni
Darling card, the penguin is so cute, like his/her rosy cheeks and your design with your background papers and the balloons is great! I like the penguin house at our local zoo.
Wspaniała kartka
So sweet this pinguin ! Love what you did with the balloons, it is, I see some glossy accent on it like they are realy blown up. Wau a pinguin is something I only can see in the Zoo ! Must be great to spot them in the wild! Hugs, Gina
Such a great card for a kid; not too young and such a happy one! Love the layers! Hugs, Gerrina
I love that you have done a penguin card just for us at AYLI Annie!! It's so sweet and beautifully coloured. I think Mummy and Daddy penguins work so hard!! xx
I'm so in love with penguins too and especially these ones!! How adorable my friend!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment