Follow me

13 November 2020

set of birdies

My journey with ProMarkers continues and I am loving
using them along with some FlexMarkers and a few Letraset
Markers in this image. I have some gorgeous Bugaboo Stamps  
 and as they are sponsoring one of these challenge
it's right to promote them as well...
Linking to 
Fancy Frame 
a/g option birthday
add a button/buttons 
Lace

67 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a fun image and beautifully coloured too. I have been colouring with Promarkers for years and always enjoy using them. Loving the fancy frame too. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Linby said...

So pretty and colourful, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in with my theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lynn x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous card and the wonderful little birds, they're fabulous.

Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Annie your card made me smile it’s brilliant and love all the bright colours

Anne

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love these little birds with naughty faces !!
A very cute card, Annie!
Kisses from Spain and happy weekend

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a fun image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Irene said...

Such a cute bunch of birdies in lovely colours!Love the die you've used!
XxIrene

Janette said...

I must admit Annie for me promarkers are still a great buy and the flex markers are brilliant, I do have copics and tried a few others. but I always go back, enjoy. Your card is so cute and sweet.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Annie

gr karin

meg said...

Love your background colours and colouring of that fun Bugaboo image and fabulous frame

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and brilliant colouring
Carol x

Lia said...

The image is hilarious! I like this card!!
Lia xx

Chris said...

A fabulous card Annie-beautiful design, your colouring is wonderful and of course I love the image.
Still feeling very sad but I need to keep busy.
xx

KandA said...

This is a fabulous card Annie and I love the super fun image. Hope all is well with you xx

aga-craft said...

Wspaniałe ptasie trele :) śliczne kolorowe ptaszki :)

Lynne said...

Love those fun birds and they look great with your fancy frame. Fab colours too x

Ellibelle said...

Amazing coloring, Annie. Such a pretty card with the fun birds! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

OLga said...

Come sempre una card bellissima!Buona serata,ciao.

HilaryJane said...

What a great stamp wonderfully enhanced by your colouring and layout. Cheerful and fun. Thanks for making me smile xx

Margreet said...

Great colouring of the cute image, Annie!. Love the frame and background too.
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Your little bird friends here are so cute and fun! Beautifully colored up and I love that elegant looking frame around them as well! Nicely done my friend! HUGS

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie.
HUgs
Kuni

Mia said...

Fantastic card, Annie. I love the image you used, the lovely frame and your great coloring. Lovely way to use the sentiment too. Hugs, my dear friend.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovley card, beautiful colouring.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your fabulous birds! Hugs, Valerie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the birds and the frame.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, love this! These birds are soooo adorable. Chances are I have this stamp. You know how I adore Bugaboo. Your coloring looks great, too!

Freubelmina said...

Aaaaa so cute this lovely picture.
Nice card Annie.
Love and hugs for you and sweet Monte xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the cute birdies
Pam x

Chrissy said...

These birdies are so cute Annie, fabulous colouring and lacy frame background, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gina said...

What a fun birdies card ! creative regards, Gina

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love the cute image and lovely colours.
Lorraine x

Wies said...

This realy is a "happy" card with the funny bird trio. Love the way you cloured the birds and the little buttons you added.
Greetings, Wies

Carol S. said...

A great fun card Annie. Love the colours and the detail is brilliant. Have a lovely weekend Annie and keep safe. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my these are such fun birds and such a pretty card

loz said...

Very cute image and gorgeous colouring Annie..Loz

Christine said...

practice makes perfect and you are certainly perfecting their use. Love our little Bugaboo images- those birds are adorable :)

Conniecrafter said...

that is such a fun image, I just love their expressions, terrific coloring too! Love how you did the sentiment and the cute buttons at the bottom!

Carol W said...

Oh Annie, what a fun card. The first time I looked at it it brought a smile to my face and I chuckled out loud. Great card!!!

Shirley Young said...

Beautiful card Annie, the stamp is lovely xx

Valerija said...

Very cute card and fun image.
Valerija xx

Chantal said...

Love this card, cute birds.
Hugs, Chantal S

Claire said...

Fabulous job with the promarkers
Claire

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Jane Savage said...

Cute image and fabulous colouring! Love it! xx

Carol L said...

Those whimsical little birds look so cute in how you colored them! Great design too!

Mac Mable said...

What fun little birds and a really pretty card....great colouring too Annie x.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image, beautifully colored and displayed, I like your white highlights, it makes the image.

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderfully cute image and super colouring too. I love the fancy frame, it's a brilliant card Annie, Kate x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Annie and your colouring is perfect. I love my Promarkers, have tried others but always go back to my Pros. They have never let me down!! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Annie, love that background too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can see why you like these ProMarkers. But they also did a great job on that adorable image you chose, too.

Liz said...

Lovely card Annie, your beautifully coloured row of birdies are so cute! xx

HerminiaRegolf said...

Una tarjeta muy bonita, los pajaritos muy graciosos. Saludos.

Bernadet said...

This is such an great card Annie

Creaellenknutselsite said...

what a beautiful card love the image of the hilarious birds!
hugs ellen

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is adorable, what a great card, Hazelxx

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute, Love those birds and love all the purple. My favorite color. Great card!
cindys-greencricut

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun and cute!! Amazing colouring!!

Pia S said...

Love what you’ve done with this image, using beautiful feminine colors and the detailed framing. Lovely!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful Annie

Gr Karin

Babs said...

Oh love your quirky image Annie , love the flowers , colours and a beautiful frame , love your beautiful card.
Babs x

Enny said...

Such a lovely card, the image is cute and beautiful colouring ! Hugs, Enny

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card! Thanks for playing with us over at PFP. We now have a new fun challenge up to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lowcarb team member said...

What a fun design, I like it!

All the best Jan

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challege.
Ileanaxx

Fikreta said...

so great card!