Welcome back to my blog. I hope this finds you allwell.
A new challenge commences at Lemon shortbread Challenges and the theme is
Anything Goes....
I am using this cute image I chose, called
Christmas Carol Angel
Anything Goes....
I am using this cute image I chose, called
Christmas Carol Angel
Coloured with prisma's and a splash of gesso, stickles too.
I also hope you all have had a lovely and Blessed Christmas.
I also hope you all have had a lovely and Blessed Christmas.
Wishes go out for a healthy, safe and Covid free 2021.
Come along and join in at
Lemon shortbread Challenges
Come along and join in at
Lemon shortbread Challenges

37 comments:
Owww this angel is Too cute Annie, what a great card.
Lots of love for you xxx
This is delightful in the soft shades of blue and sparkly wings Annie.
B x
Beautiful love the cool soft colours
Oooow how cute is this Annie!
What a beautiful card! Wonderful colors and coloring!
Wish you a wonderful and healthy new year my dear friend!
Hugs,
Conny
what a beautiful card love the angel and the sparkling
hugs ellen
Wonderful card and adorable image Annie x
Wonderful Angel card. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie
Cute and beautiful serene! Wish you a good, safe and healthy 2021 my friend!
Śliczna karteczka, uwielbiam aniołki :)
A gorgeous image and lovely frosty design.
Lorraine
So cute Annie!
Love from across the pond. xx
This is beautiful Annie, very sweet card.xx
Beautiful card Annie and loving her sparkly wings. Best wishes for the coming New Year, take care, Michelle x
Very cute card and image
This ángel os sweet and cool!
Hugs from Seville
A gorgeous creation Annie. I love the soft colour palette. I hope you had a lovely & peaceful Christmas.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A lovely angel on your beautiful card. Love her wings.
xxx Margreet
Α cute image, indeed. Great card, Annie. HAPPY 2021, my friend.
A beautiful card in the lovely soft shades- sweet little angel and fabulous sparkle.
Not long to go now until 2021- hoping that it will be a much happier year for you and yours Annie.
xxx
Gorgeous and such a beautiful angel.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a beautiful design and such a darling angel image too! The sparkle and shimmer look amazing my friend!! Sending New Year hugs
So sweet
Love the cuts angel,this is just gorgeous.xxx
Aww she is very sweet Annie. Christmas passed in a flash, hope yours was a happy and peaceful one too xx
Oh.. this little angel is adorable! the wings are super!
Hi Annie hope you are well my friend and I hope you had a lovely Xmas. Your card is beautiful,such a sweet angel,well done my friend xx
Such a cute card Annie, such a pretty deisgn. xx
Awww she is so lovely, such pretty golden wings, love the texture at the bottom of her gown and sweet snowy background, great touch with the music notes as she sings!
Wishing you a Happy New Year!!
An adorable angel love your choice of colours
What a cutie, lovely colour choice Annie. Very pretty card.
HUgs Tracey xx
A beautiful Angel and the background is gorgeous. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
It's just adorable, aNNie! Love the soft colours and the sparkling!
What a super cute and fun angel! I love the snowy background you made for her too!
Beautiful stamp and card Annie..Loz Have a very happy and safe new year's eve at home..Hugs Loz&TeddyB
adorable card!
Happy New Year! 🥳
Amazing image and card. I love it!
Happy New Year!
Valerija xx
Post a Comment