Welcome back to my blog. Hope your day is going well and you are all fine.
A new challenge commences at Lemon shortbread Challenges and the theme is
Anything Goes....
I am using this cute image I chose, called
Christmas Poinsettia
Prisma colour pencils, DP and Cheery Lynn die.
See you at the challenge at
Lemon shortbread Challenges
Anything Goes....
I am using this cute image I chose, called
Christmas Poinsettia
Prisma colour pencils, DP and Cheery Lynn die.
See you at the challenge at
Lemon shortbread Challenges
linking to
Christmas
Anything goes

33 comments:
Gorgeous card! Have a good and safe day! Hugs, Valerie
Stunning colouring. A very sweet image
Claire
Great card and stunning colouring, Annie!
A beautiful Christmas card in all the shades of red, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
gorgeous card Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful card with a gorgeous image and embellishments
what a beautiful card and a gorgeous image
hugs ellen
Bellissimo augurio di Natale.Buona giornata Annie.
Lovely card and lovely image! The Poinsettia's are beautiful!
Gorgeous card Annie, pretty image and a very festive design.xx
So bright and real christmas! Like that you used the red! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous papers, layers and beautiful image on this fabulous card..
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful image and colouring, fabulous design. love all the red, so cheerful and festive.
xx
She is lovely and your card design is fab
This is charming, delightful and colored beautifully! I hope you are well Annie
Such an awesome creation Annie. I love the rich colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Love all those tones of red. Great coloring of the image!
xxx Margreet
A beautiful image and card Annie, super colouring and papers, love it, Kate x
Such a stunning image and so beautifully colored too! Lovely Christmas design!
❤️
Totally stunning card and adorable image great colouring and layout Annie x
She is a beauty and I love the glorious red xx
She is so pretty in her red dress all decked out for Christmas, gorgeous card Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A lovely bright creation with a lovely image and embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.
Kath x
A stunning image and love the detail and design. Gorgeous Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Such lovely girl and design aNNie! Your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque!
great layout for that sweet image,and I love all the dimension to your die cut poinsettia. XX
A pretty card Annie, a beautiful image and lots of great details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Such a gorgeous card, I love all the details and the beautiful shade of red. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
She is just beautiful all dressed up in her Christmas attire, I love the framing around the sentiment and your holly and poinsettias bordering her is such a lovely touch as is the tearing of the paper and the stitching, beautifully put together card!
Adorable image and the prettiest of card x.
So adorable card!
Beautifully designed Project.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment