New projects to add to the Gecko Gals facebook challenges
These are the four challenges.
First project is a simple card Traditional Christmas.
Goods used from Gecko Gals store are:
Linking also to
Fav Christmas Film
This is a comedy where three mental patients think they are the
Wise men seeking Jesus in L.A in the 1980's.
~~~~~~~~
For my second Project, Outdoors in winter, I have used a wooden tray, printed up my image and added with Mod Podge, sprayed
clear varnish over the top. It's useful for my outdoor table. Snow texture paste was used as well.
Goods used from Gecko Gals store are:
Before...
After..
~~~~~~~
For the last two projects I altered a Finnabair metal clock.
Patina paste, gesso, snow paste and assortment of flowers
and die cut snowflakes.
Goods used from Gecko Gals store are:
Also linking to
anything goes option white
~~~~~
For my third project and
I used a wooden Kaisercraft box and altered it...
Before....
After
I printed up the free image and fussy cut all of it.
Goods to fill the box from my Christmas stash box.
Papers used for the box are:








41 comments:
Wow!!! What gorgeous pieces today, fabulous! Hugs, Valerie
You have been busy Annie, they all look gorgeous xx
How hard you have worked Annie, all 4 so different: the 3 kings are so beautifully shining on your card.
The sweet gnomes are so busy skating, and then the sweet gnomes on the metalic clock ... wow!
And then the wooden box .... a true work of art !!
Lots of love and a big hug xxxxx
I love your wonderful projects today, Annie!!!!
The image of the three Magic Kings is wonderful.
And the altered clock looks spectacular!
Hugs from Spain
Wow Annie four wonderful makes my favourite has to be the traditional one with the wise men love the rich colours
Fabulous projects today Annie especially love the gmones
Anne
I'm speachless Annie. Such eyecatching projects! Wodnerful.
xxx Margreet
Wow so many projects! And again some totally different things! Like how you transformed the crate and box, the card is such a war, festive one and the clock is so funny and beautifully winterthemed! Hugs, Gerrina
WOW Annie you've outdone yourself, these are all fabulous, love them all brilliant.x
Forget to add, thanks so much for the help with blogger, I will let you know how I go on.xx
Wow aNNie, your projects are really fantastic!!! Love so much them all, they are so creative and just perfect for home decor!
Oh my goodness Annie I really don't know where to start! What an amazing selection of beautiful work, wonderful card (such a stunning image!) and your altered art pieces are just gorgeous, especially love the tray and the clock with those cute little gnomes! Fabulous projects.
xxx
You sure have been busy Annie, love them all! My favourite is the gnomes project. Love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Fabulous projects Annie, I love them all but the first one has to be my favourite - a gorgeous image and papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Wow Annie. These are SUPER creations. I like your card very much but I AM IN LOVE with the altered tray, clock and box. Thank you SOOOO MUCH for the inspiration, my dear friend. Kisses!!!
oh wow! all is stunning!
gorgeousssssssssss Annie
gr karin
Wow Annie, you certainly have been busy, very inspirational projects!!
Wow Annie, I LOVE your projects. The tray is amazing. I would love to try making something like that. Your a wonderful and very creative crafter. It would be so fun to craft with you. Thank you for sharing!
cindys-greencricut
Talk about a LOAD of goodies. These are all truly amazing. You have a plethora of things you made for this post. Love the card and that tray as well as the box and clock.
Four 'WOWS' Annnie. They are all stunning and every one so different. Fantastic work. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Oh my goodness Annie, all 4 of your projects are stunning. I love the first card and the gnomes are so dang cute. (you are putting ideas in my head and sending me to new places to explore) fun, fun, fun. Great job on this challenge...
WOW, lots of wonderful creative projects Annie, all are just gorgeous and fabulous bright colours , LOVE them all..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Your projects are amazing.. Love the christmas card and the tray ia fabulous.. the last ones are stunning..Loz
How wonderful Annie, marvellous projects, I love them all, you are so creative, Kate x
Extra spoiling us today Annie and thank you x.
My goodness, everything looks so beautiful! I love all the cute gnomes and busy elves and the 3 kings look amazing! (nothing like a comedy) Love that little crate/box and all those goodies inside too! You are on a serious crafty roll here, and well done!
A wonderful selection of Christmas themed projects, Annie! I love them all, but am particularly fond of the gnome tray simply because it is practical and will be used and your guests (if any are allowed where you are) will love it! Thank you so much for supporting the Gecko Galz challenges. You are a creative star! xx
Beautiful work as always!!!
OMG Annie .. .. what a fabulous post.
Your makes are incredible. I particularly love the image on the first card and the altered wooden tray. Absolutely beautiful.
Love Jules xx
Gorgeous card with all it's images and papers, such awesome details in that wise men image!
Love your wood crate, great way to dress it up, looks great!
That clock is just amazing, you have done so much with this, it seems like you could keep coming back to it and see something new, terrific arrangement!
Wowwowiewow! These are all fabulous, fun, gorgeous projects! You amaze me!
Wow Annie, you have so many gorgeous projects here! Love the darling gnomes so much! Very creative and all so amazing my friend!
All different and all so lovely.
Nice to see, thank you.
All the best Jan
Ooh wow Annie your talent really shines through here absolutely stunning and so creative ... you are one truly creative person who knows how to craft take care stay safe x
Beautiful as always! Merry Christmas xx
Your top card is a fabulous traditional card. Love that poinsettia paper. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT x
What a great card Annie and a fun film too...I had forgotten all about Lou Diamond Phillips!! It's always lovely to see you share your cards at AYLI xx
Fabulous projects! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre
Completely and totally in LOVE with them all, Annie! Happy New Year! XOX
beautiful work! xo
Post a Comment