As a Design team member we were offered a challenge if we wanted to participate.
You can vote for me on the challenge blog, please...🌸Thank You
Challenge for the Design Team 2020 Challenge
Use the Color Scheme with a Twist!
(The Twist!) Take a verse or a word out of a poem, or song you love.
(The Twist!) Take a verse or a word out of a poem, or song you love.
Use this as your sentiment on your creation.
You can create a card, layout, journal, or mixed media creation.
You can create a card, layout, journal, or mixed media creation.
The sentiment I used was written by Maya Angelou, a writer and poet.. Maya Angelou Poetry collection book....from Amazon. Gesso, Dina Wakley paints, embossing stamps and a black splat stamp used. My project was made on another old paper back book I have, one of many.
I hope you like this and vote for me..
To vote please visit
Thank You
♥
apologies if the link is not up yet but please do come back and vote.
[time zones are a tricky business]
♥


41 comments:
Stunning make Annie love your layout,colours and sentiment
Stunning, votong now
Beautiful project Annie. I tried to vote for you but the link doesn't go to anywhere at the moment. I'll try to remember to check back in a couple of days to see if the link is live then.
What a beautiful creation you made for this challenge Annie!
I love red and then that beautiful butterfly, great work.
Voting is not possible yet because the page does not exist yet .... I will look again later for you.
Lots of love xxx
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Another totally stunning creation Annie l just love all that you have done with it it’s so creative and my vote wil go to you enjoy your day xx
Gorgeous card Annie! Hugs, Valerie
This is a wonderful creation, Annie ... the color palette beautifully worked out and it has become a colorful whole
and I'm going to vote later
Hugs Rosina
Wow, this is amazing. Love all the details.
Valerija xx
This is beautiful Annie, will go look at the voting.xx
this is stunning Annie. Love the colours.
Sue xx
A fantastic project Annie, your altered book jacket looks wonderful- so dramatic- my eyes would definitely be drawn to this if I saw it on a bookshelf :))- maybe a whole new direction for your art and creativity- designing book jackets!
xx
Stunning creation aNNie, so impressive and creative!
Voted :)
Fantastica illustrazione.Buon pomeriggio,ciao.
Hi Annie, happy New Year. it's been some time since I last visited your blog, I've been quite busy. But I'm fine. And I hope you are too!
I voted for you!
Lovely project!
Kind regards,
Jantine
Hi Annie, Of course I voted for you, my friend. This is a fabulous creation. Kisses!!!!!!
Fabulious project Annie
Anne
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Good Luck! My vote is in!!
What a beautiful creation you made for this challenge Annie!
You have my vote!
Hugs
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Annie!
WOW.... great idea, a gorgeous altered book in an beautiful style!
You've got my vote Annie :) Hugs, Gina
Beautifully created Annie, wonderful design and colours.
Loving your new header it's beautiful, Kate x
Fantastic Annie.
HUgs
Kuni
Oh this is stunning, off to vote, Hazelxx
Who wouldn't want to vote for this beauty. It's the best of the bunch, too.
This is fabulous, love the richness.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a really gorgeous project Annie! Love the elements in your design! Best of luck! HUGS
Yes, I really do like and of course I will vote for you. What a clever thing to do to an old book to give it another life xx
A gorgeous project Annie and went to vote for you too. Happy New Year and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Nice work thanks for sharing!!!
What a unique and creative project, well done. Already voted.
Definitely voteworthy, Annie!
Lovely and a great sentiment. Off to vote. Happy New Year. I'm just now getting around to commenting again. Glad I went back a few days. [Bunny]
very creative idea using a book cover for your poem!!
What a unique, artsy and fabulous cover Annie and voting now....x
What a wonderful way to repurpose a paperback book! It's lovely! Heading over to vote now :)
Such gorgeous work as always Annie. Off to check out the voting.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A beautiful and very creative project. I have put my vote in x
ITs gorgeous!
Happy New year!
Happy New Year Annie!
Your book cover is beautiful. I voted, but I don't see my comment on the blog. Not sure if comments are moderated.
Hugs Monica
Absolutely stunning Annie, what an amazing way to use an old paperback- I am too late to vote, unfortunately.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment