Follow me

31 January 2021

funny pup

Who doesn't love a Bugaboo image, this cutie is adorable to colour. Image is from Bugaboo Using Bug Funny Pup 2
coloured with prisma colour pencils, a few paints and stickers.
Linking to
Four legged friends 
CAS or fully loaded

59 comments:

Chrissy said...

He is so adorable, fabulous colouring Annie such a great fun card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anita van Deur said...

So cute your card.

Glennis F said...

Such a cutie, I love those eyes!!

Elephant's Child said...

Very, very cute.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag and image. How is Suze doing? Hugs, Valerie

Shirley Young said...

Really cute Annie xx

Claire said...

Beautiful as always. The colours are fabulous

Valerija said...

This card is so beautiful Annie. The image is gorgeous.
Valerija xx

aga-craft said...

jaki słodziak, ma śliczne oczęta :) miłej niedzieli :)

meg said...

Love this gorgeous pup

Hobby Hoogland said...

Wat een leuke kaart en een grappig hondje , heel leuk gedaan.
groetjes Marjan.

Creaellenknutselsite said...

cute card you;ve made oooh i love the dog
hugs ellen

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the image and the splash of green behind it. Anesha x

Freubelmina said...

Aaaw the pup is TOO cute Annie, a very nice card.
Hugs and lots of love for you xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. That pup is so cute. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Very cute card, Annie!
Hugs

Janette said...

Adorable image Annie, lovely card.xx

Pia S said...

Great job on the coloring and I love the background too, quite contemporay and cool with the splotches of color.

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute quirky pup image and paw print ribbon.Hope Suze is starting to trust you a little more
Carol x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute card Annie and those eyes!

Anne

Margreet said...

Love this fun dog. Great coloring and background. Cute ribbon!
xxx Margreet

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love those big eyes and the realy skinny neck on this great fun image Annie. The card you've made is gorgeous.

Sue xx

Sarah said...

What a cute pooch, lovley paw ribbon, just the job!! xx

Marjan said...

Such a cute little doggie with the bog eyes! Love the card, Annie!

Chantal said...

This card is super cute.
Hugs, Chantal S

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card!
Lorraine

OLga said...

molto carino anche questo!

daantje said...

What a super cute stamp. I love it. I also like the card very much.
X Danielle

cotnob said...

A fun card Annie, a super image and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

He sure is a funny and cute pup and what an adorable card x.

Donna said...

Cute card, like your image and background!

Scraptastisch said...


Hi Annie,
High time for me to respond to you. Take it from me that I always look and it is all equally beautiful what I see also this card with the naughty sweetheart. At work I was suspected of having Covid 19, which is something you don't want in a nursing home. Fortunately, after a week everything is fine! It takes a lot of energy and glad I have my first vaccin and the 2nd one in 14 days.
xx Gerie

Chris said...

He's such a cutie Annie and I love your background design.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the colours. Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I’m leaving this generic message so you don’t think I’m a flake. I didn’t feel good Friday, and when I woke, the entire area around the eye that got damaged last summer had swollen so badly, I couldn’t open it. After speaking with the vision specialist, the soonest I can get in is Monday morning. I am not to wear the eye patch I was given in case it might exacerbate the swelling, but I am to take the eyedrops I was given from before. Thanks for understanding why I haven’t been to visit you.

Bunny said...

This is a cute image. Lovely coloring on your card. Great fussy cutting. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Annie

gr karin

Mrs A. said...

What a fab fun card. Beautifully coloured too. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Just too cute Annie, love the image and your design.
I hope your little pup is settling in well, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable!!!! Love, love love!!! This puppy it's really cute and sweet and your card looks so beautiful, great design!
Hope that Suze's face one day will be as this :)
Hugs

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Kuni said...

So lovely and cute.
Hugs
Kuni

Ans Gilbert said...

Such a cute card with the funny puppy,
Hugs
Ansx

Babs said...

Oh how adorable love his puppy dog eyes , your tag is so beautiful.
Babs x

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love this Bugaboo pup! Your fabulous coloring and card makes me want to go scoop him up from the site!

HilaryJane said...

This one definitely brings a smile, love the google eyes, lolling tongues and the flower in his/her hair xx

loz said...

She is sooo Adorable Annie. Great card..Loz

Suze said...

Great card Annie. Any dog lover would love this one.

Sandra H said...

Super cutie and adorable card love your image too Annie x

Lorraine said...

A very cute card Annie, he is adorable
Lorraine x

GerJanne said...

Very adorable!

Christine said...

OMG what a cutie, don't you just love that tongue :)

Conniecrafter said...

that is just too cute, when my hubby draws he usually gives them big eyes like that too. His tongue hanging out like that just makes me laugh! like your paw print ribbon too!

papierelle said...

*hahah* ... this is so funny!!! Love it!!

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun little pooch! Such a cute card!

Darlene said...

OMG this is toooooo cute! Great design showcasing this funny puppy! HUGS SIS

Carol W said...

Cute cute card Annie. I love it. You are so talented.

KraftyKoolKat said...

He is so cute and I love the setting you have put him in.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annie H said...

Hello Annie, you did a great job designing this card, love everything about it.
Thanks for joining the challenge at ‘kleuren met potloden’, succes !
Xx Annie