Welcome to a new challenge at
This time it's anything goes...
You can make a card, layout, canvas or mixed media....up to you..
For this challenge we are sponsored by
I have used a Crafty Individuals stamp, pencils,
background using my brusho's and black card stock
into one of my journals.
Come along and support this challenge with your fab
creativity of all sorts at
Note:
It seems blogger has now removed the quick edit tool from our
blogs and the issue is world wide, who else is having this problem?


34 comments:
Love your stunning page Annie. The wolf is amazing. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Wow! This is awesome Annie. Love the background and the wolf is fabulous!! Beautiful creating!! xx
wow amazing page, I love that stamp XX
Wonderful page Annie. Same thing here! Hugs, Valerie
Stunning that background is amazing
Fantastic page with that background so well worked and the wolf that is spectacular, Annie
Regards.
gorgeous Annie fab stamp
gr karin
You did such an amazing job with this page. It looks amazing! xx
Fabulous!! Wish we could say the same from Blogger, loads of problems aine the change 😫.
XxIrene
WoW beautiful love the wolf, yes problems with blogger, never ending soap at the moment.
Have a nice day.
A fabulous page the wolf is spectacular
Wowsa, Love that background, and the wolf is amazing! Love it!!!
Definitely having that problem - had to go back and change the post to draft to make a correction :( - not impressed.
Love this
Annie your work is so varied and this is fabulous - love the fabulous background! - and no flowers ;)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
This is fantastic.
Hugs
Kuni
This is awesome! fabulous journal page!
Fantastic page Annie- the wolf stamp is wonderful he looks great against the dramatic background.
Yes, I'm missing that edit tool too- bloomin' Blogger!
xx
Love this page Annie, the wolf looks so beautiful.xx
Yes, I have the same probleem. Your card with the beautiful stamp is awesome,
Hugs,
Ansx
Wow aNNie, your page is just stunning!! Amazing work!!
Stunning page. I love the stamp and BG Annie..Loz
A stunning page, Annie. One can almost hear the wolf howling.
Hugs Monica
Awesome page Annie.
I'm missing the edit tool too. Stupid Blogger!
xxx Margreet
Fabulous image and a wonderful mixed media page Annie x. Good luck with blogger x.
Beautiful how you kept the wolf white and coloured the back ground ! Hugs, Gina
Wow. Awesome image and very artsy.
WOW..AWEsome image Annie and love the black framing the panels and all the colours in the background..gorgeous..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh wow that is so cool, love that image, would make an awesome guy card too! Love the colors in the background!
I don't know that I use the quick edit tool, so I don't know if I have lost it.
This looks stunning, fab design and colours
Lorraine x
This is fantastic Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
What a nice creation with the tough wolf Annie.
Great!! Hugs xx
Beautiful x
So Beautiful!
Beautiful page. Love the colors.
I am having problems with blogger as well. No pencil either. [Bunny]
It's super great!
Post a Comment