Follow me

27 February 2021

adorable mice

"Oh gosh another heart shaped card" I can hear you say...
 I am running a full on 'business' with these, 
many have asked for them and so many were cut at once....
most went to families in the Nursing Home 
for their loved ones...
Recipe:
I am Roses flowers,
Cheery Lyn dies
 promarkers.

Linking to 
Shaped card, no squares

41 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

A lovely gift.

Claire said...

Beautiful, love all the elements

meg said...

An explosion of colourful hearts Annie,love the little mice

Shirley Young said...

Beautiful Annie, so much detail xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

oooh so lovely with the cute mice
hugs ellen

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is such a cute card, it's really lovely.

Stay safe, Debbie x

Glennis F said...

Beautiful Annie, it is a great design for special cards

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Love the mice. Hugs, Valerie

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

aga-craft said...

Jak słodko i z miłością :) urocze sa te myszki :) dobrego dnia :)

Ans Gilbert said...

Very sweet and beautiful,
Hugs,
Ansx

Janette said...

So sweet and I am not sick of them at all Annie.xx

OLga said...

Carta molto bella!

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is such a beautiful card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute mice
Carol x

Valerija said...

Fabulous! Love all the details.
Valerija xx

Chris said...

A sweet and lovely card Annie, the mice are so cute- it's so kind of you to donate these beautiful creations to the nursing home- not surprised these heart shaped ones are very popular with the residents.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Annie and really beautiful. Never get fed up with hearts and love. Just wish I had a man in my life!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Carol L said...

I never tired of seeing hearts - they are the symbol of love! This is adorable with so many sweet and fun elements added, including the little calendar!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning card using such gorgeous elements and details.
Lorraine

Lia said...

So many colorful items on your card: amazing!
Lia xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, lots of fabulous details - I can see why they are so popular.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

Lynne said...

A beautiful card and lovely that they are going to loved ones on the Nursing Home x

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful dimension and absolutely beautiful Annie x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It appears I'm once again running behind visiting your blog. I'll be by tomorrow (Sunday) to catch up on what I've missed. At least that's the plan, anyway, Annie.

Sarah said...

This is so cute and I love the calendar page, what a perfect touch xx

Carol S. said...

Adorable little bears and a gorgeous card/gift. Have a lovely weekend, Big hugs Carol S.xxxx

Tina Z. said...

Absolutely stunning and also super cute. I like shaped cards, so special.
Hugs xx

Donna said...

Adorable card and so many fabulous layers! How wonderful to give these to the nursing home residents to use!

Chrissy said...

I think your hearts deigns are stunning Annie and I love the little mice, balloons, colours and flowers, so beautiful, would make anyone feel good..

Luv CHRISSYxx

HilaryJane said...

So much detail on this one, quite amazing xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

How wonderful, Annie !!
What an explosion of color and fantastic elements.
Hugs from Spain

Liz said...

Lovely card Annie, so much detail.xx

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful Annie x

Monica C. said...

Oh wow, so much detail on this one. I love it.
Hugs Monica

Conniecrafter said...

I can see why the heart cards are so popular and those little mice are just too cute! Like the little calendar with them too!

Christine said...

Fun and totally adorable card :)

Freubelmina said...

Its never boring the TOO lovely hearts Annie. I love the colors you’ve taken.
Hugs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable heart shaped card, and it's great you give them at nursing home!

kiwimeskreations said...

Another wonderful heart card Annie - so glad you were able to bless the folks at the home with your work
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine