Follow me

6 February 2021

Romantic love bug


I am delighted to be on a new and great design team.
It's nice to be on a design team to support the artist.
On my design team project for Polkadoodles  
everything is square and all about Romance. 
Recipe:

 cut out my squares with a craft knife and ruler.
Copic markers for my image
Envelope is a die cut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come along and join in the fun at our challenge at
~~~~~~~~~~
Linking to
Sending Love + A sentiment
True Love or Fabulous friends 
[I chose True Love as each Valentine's Day my soul mate
always buys me flowers and a collection bear without 
missing a year for 35years, makes me feel special]
Love is in the air
anything goes/option twist
anything goes

Note:
I was asked how I got the hearts to float on a card. 
 I got the hearts to float in my Valentina card. Thin, very thin strip of acetate which is thinner than the heart at the top....and glue to the back of the  Main object, re the big heart

34 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

What a cutie - and I have a very soft spot for ladybugs.

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT and love the cute card and ladybird image
Carol x

Anita van Deur said...

What a cutie and I love your little ladybug girl, xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congrats on your new DT posting Annie and what a gorgeously sweet card too.
Lorraine

Conny said...

Ooooh.. this is so fantastic! Pretty awesome, Annie!!

Shabneez said...

Love all the images you've used on this creation Annie! Shabneez x

papierelle said...

Congratulations to be on the design team. And your card is so pretty and lovely!!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

What a cute card and I love your little ladybug girl, congrats on your new DT
hugs ellen

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. Congratulations for being on the design team. Well done. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to be in a new team Annie and you have made a beautiful card
Gr Karin

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Kuni said...

Super sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful Annie.

Sue xx

Carol L said...

She sure is a cute ladybug and I love all the wonderful love elements you added to this fun card! Congrats on another DT spot! You rock the craft world my friend :)

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Annie, fabulous layout and a lovely selection of sweet images- congrats on the new DT.
xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card, love the little ladybird trail, and congratulation on your design team role! xx Michelle x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card as always!!!

Scraptastisch said...

I think your home is a shop hihi So many cute and nice stamps you have Annie. This card is so nice and I wish you a marvelous time by Polkadoodles as designteamlid! Enjoy everything you do ... have a nice weekend in Holland comes a snow storm!!! hugs Gerie

cards-by-epie said...

Congratz with your new DT team Annie , enjoy it !!
Beautiful card and a nice weekend , here the snow is coming bbrrrrr
Hugs Epie

meg said...

Love your layout and images Annie,congratulations on your new DT post

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie, so sweet.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, lots of lovely images and a great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

JD/ Jill said...

Congrats on your DT, and you card is really cute!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a lovely card, I love the wee image, Hazelxx

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! I do have a weakness for anything that makes me smile!

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations on joining another team Annie x. A super cute card with an adorable image x.

Stacey said...

What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.

DT Stacey
www.buttterflycreations.blog

Bunny said...

Congratulations on being on the Polkadoodles DT. Your card is so cute. I love the paper, too. [Bunny]

Freubelmina said...

And that card is also full of love Annie. Beautiful with the cute ladybug girl. Lots of love to you xxxx

Fikreta said...

so aodrable!

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Annie, what a lovely cute image, fabulous colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

That's a gorgeous card Annie and I love your reason why too. Always lovely to see you at AYLI xx

Nunzia Carusio said...

Congratulation Annie- Your project is fabulous-

Karen said...

Super cute card with an adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge