A very wet and miserable day today, stuck indoors again!
What else to do but craft or watch Amazon!
Cute image today using
which I have had for a long time but they sweet
they were fussy cut and added to my card.
Copic markers and 49 & Market papers, "Beached" collection
Flowers made with Heartfelt creation stamps and dies.
Die cut frame by Kaisercraft which I then put through
my crimping machine. Butterflies from a blogging buddy
years ago...♥
Linking to
Things starting with a "B"

44 comments:
Cute. Very, very cute.
We have rain today too. I am not being as productive as you though. I am ignoring the housework and reading.
Gorgeous image and card Annie. It is finally autumn here and the weather is great...Loz
Very cute, love the colours
Wow, so cute and great design.
Lovely weather here but right now dark clouds are coming, it could be snowy.
Hugs xx
Lovely card with great coloring and fab details.
Here the weather is stormy and wet.
xxx Margreet
So cute Annie, wet here too xx
An adorable card Annie. Marlies
Same weather here Annie...keep on crafting *lol* and your card with the sweet bears is lovely!
XxIrene
Bellissimi colori!Buona domenica.
oooh great card with this cute couple and beatiful colours
hugs ellen
Very sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
The days when the weather is not good are the best for making crafts.
I loved your card, Annie!
Enjoy Sunday anyway.
Hugs from Spain
Love your cute and gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie
Yhe same weather in the Netherlands Annie, I love your wedding card with the lovely bear couple. I have mist a few cards the rose on your card is rich in color great card. What a cute spring card love the bunny`s.
Take care Annie, xx
Hi Annie, I love thissweet image, lovely card its just gorgeous.
Hope the rain has gone off, we have so much its just awful.xx
Wow, such a beautiful card, those bears are so cute, and lovely background ! Here also storm and rain... ideal hobby weather ! Hugs, Enny
super sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
We actually have sun BUT it is freezing cold too!Love the cute image and great design
Carol x
Love the bears Annie,a gorgeous card
Beautiful card Annie, those bears are so cute!
xx
Beautiful and also sweet, and there’s lots of celebration elements of banners and balloons as well as romantic flowers. A great balanced design.
Oh, such a beautiful card, lovely colours and a cute image!
Valerija xx
Sweet pair of bears celebrating their wedding! Love the framework!
A sweet card Annie, a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A very cute image and card.
Lorraine
So darn cute Annie. Glad you did your crafting and ignored Amazon. It is lovely.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Aww so cute Annie, a lovely card and great colouring and design, Kate x
Wspaniała miłość dwóch misiów :) urocza karteczka :)
This is SOOOO Cute! What a darling card and the sweet little bears are so cheerful!
Beautiful card Annie, those Bears are so cute and love the butterflies..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous colored image and card Annie. The framing and details are fabulous.
Hugs diane
Sweet card Annie with the couple of bears! Creative regards, GinaX
That's gorgeous, Annie. The crimped frame is a great idea. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
A so cute and sweet card aNNie, love the crimed details!
Cute image so nicely colored (As always)
Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. Yes, I used to check out that blog all the time that you were on the design team for the Sugar Nellie images. My husband was so upset when Funky Kits stopped having them on their website for sale...He bought so many of the digital stamps. I love when he colors them for me to use on my cards. I certainly wouldn't do them Justice.
Darling image and great design Annie!
Fun fun fun card Annie. I love the image and how you colored it. Great job!
What a great image Annie, so cute in their little love bug and perfect for a wedding card :)
Oooo what a sweet card with the cute bear wedding couple Annie xx
So pretty Annie x
so adorable!
The bears are just adorable, love the festive banner and the neat framing, your flowers are gorgeous!
We have had so much rain in the past days that I have forgotten what the sun looks like, no chance of seeing it until Friday :(
Adorable and sweet! Your card is pretty and fun and it's the perfect way to spend a rainy day.
Oh cute card Annie!
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment