There is a lovely new challenge blog called
The inspiration I see is perfect for me and our new pup
which we will have in around 6 weeks time. My card was made
with photo's of Bella for our grand daughter, as she lives in
another state of Australia.. these were taken from a video
of her and her siblings yesterday, so the quality isn't real clear.
the inside opens up in another section for writing in.
I saw the measurements 'somewhere' and designed the
shape on the silhouette cameo..
Inspiration photo and who couldn't be inspired by this?
The cutest of cute.
Linking to
The name Bella is a girl's name of Italian origin meaning
"beautiful"




53 comments:
That is a delightful card. I look forward to seeing more of Bella too.
Your granddaughter will love this card featuring Bella,look forward to seeing more pics of her
Super card and a lovely introduction to Bella !!
Great card and I'm glad you will soon have a new puppy! Gorgeous photos! Hugs, Valerie Have a great weekend!
so sweet and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Ooh, so cute and splendid design.
You are having a new pup, so happy for you.
Hugs xx
Annie this is such sweet news and a beautiful creation to match.
Sending weekend hugs your way Tracey xx
O this is so sweet it`s a beautiful card Annie, xx
What a beautiful card that I'm sure your granddaughter will love.
Hugs from Spain
Jak słodko, gratulacje Bella :) Jak uroczo patrzec na te maluszki :)
Totally cute as is your card Annie x
Bella looks like a little beauty and can't wait to see her properly at home, gorgeous card Annie.xx
LOve the fold and beautiful P.paper-Bella looks gorgeous
Carol x
Wonderful card and I love your little Bella. Bet you will have so much fun when she arrives. Hugs Anesha x
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. It will be so nice when you get Bella home. That is a lovely choice of name. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hai fatto una card molto bella,buon fine settimana.
Such a beautiful card Annie. I look forward to seeing more photos of Bella when she joins you at her new home.
Sue xx
Oh so cute!! I hope Bella finds a happy home with you and you will be blessed with years of wonderful canine companionship!
Gorgeous card Annie.
Valerija xx
Your card is gorgeous Annie your granddaughter will love it...your new puppy is adorable
Anne
This is really a beautiful creation. The papers go great with the photos. 6 more weeks until your bundle of fun gets here. [Bunny]
So beautiful this creation and the puppies look so cute. My youngest son has also a dog with the name Bella, she is four years now.
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin
Xxx
A beautiful card Annie, lovely photographs of Bella, I bet you can't wait for her to arrive.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Love this card Annie. The colours, design and of course, the photos are all fabulous. Fortunately, at our age era, time goes so quick!! So 6 weeks will just fly by!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
A wonderful keepsake and a creative and fabulous fold x. Your granddaughter will love it x. How cute is Bella? x.
Bella is absolutely darling, Annie! How fun you were able to get still photos from the video to make you beautiful card. I love the fun fold creation you put together, especially with those fabulous papers! And now for my other hat: Thanks for sharing your project to Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope to see you in future challenges as well.
Smiles and Crafty Hugs,
Donna Ellis
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Congratulations on your new furbaby Bella! Puppies are the best and you've vreated a lovely card for your granddaughter. Thanks for entering in the challenge at Inspiration Station and we hope to see you again! Donna, DT
Fabulous design ❤
Beautiful card and awesome fold Annie! It must be very exciting to wait for the arrival of Bella.
Hugs, Tammy
A beautiful card and so lovely to hear you are getting a new pup. Something to look forward to for you xx
This is absolutely gorgeous Annie I love the images so much also those lovely papers.
hugs
lorraine x
Awww they are cute! I love the the pictures of these little sweeties and the mat they are on! The design of the card is fabulous with all those wonderful bright blues and reds. So glad you found us at Inspiration Station Challenge and that we inspired this. Good Luck x
A beautyful card with lovely paper! So cute the little puppies in the pictures, I am sure we will get to admire Bella more often when she arrives in your home!
This is gorgeous Annie, so pleased to hear you are getting another baby in your home. I can't wait to see her.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A great card Annie, the photos of Bella look lovely, bet you can't wait for her to arrive.
Avril xx
Awesome card and such a sweet puppy!
Fabulous Annie- the photos of your new 'baby' and her siblings are lovely, sadly we are not allowed to travel to visit the puppies before collection here in the UK at present, would have been great to see Marvin when he was really tiny! We met Matilda when she was just one week old and only weighed just over a pound, it was magical!
Your project is gorgeous, can't believe you managed to make it so quickly!
xx
Beautiful card, Bella is adorable, I bet you can hardly wait!
Beautiful card Annie, love the the design and the images of Bella and her siblings is just gorgeous..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Fabulous keepsake pages Annie, you getting another puppy?
Hugs Pam x
Oh this is so wonderful! Lovely puppies. I know the name and word Bella.
There is a restaurant on an isle named: Isola bella (beautiful isle) And they have great pizza's. ;-)
Gorgeous card and beautiful puppy photos Annie. Is Bella going to be your new furbaby??Loz
Gorgeous card Annie. Love the papers and the fabulous design .. and those photos are so stinkin' cute! Your soon to be fur baby is adorable! Are you still or have you already moved to S.A? Would love to get together if you have. Take care. xx
Ow ow ow Annie, I’m melting....this card is sooo cute,great work and so lovely with the photo’s.
Bella is a wonderful name for a wonderful puppy xxx
Wonderful design Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Cudowna, wesoła karteczka :)
Oh how sweet is that, I am sure you are getting excited!! Love the shape and so neat you could figure it out on your cameo, love those papers too, Congrats!
Beautiful card, and glad you used an Italian name for your new puppy
Hugs, have a lovely Sunday
Beautiful card with the puppy pictures! Love the card layout! Is this the pup you had on trial before? So lovely soon you will have a new dog in the house! Hugs, GinaX
Awww, it's a cute project and I know it will be so lovely to bring Bella home! I adore the inspiration photo!
OMG what a great way to introduce Bella to the world, those photos are adorable ♥♥♥♥
Such a lovely card! I like the fold along and the puppy pics are so sweet too.
Hugs Monica
SO very nice card!
Post a Comment