Mrs A wants to see a kite card. Going by her measurements,
I designed mine on the silhouette cameo. This way I will
always have it for future cutting.
Designer papers, cardstock and a Martha Stewart
large and small butterfly punch.
A few cards at different angles, to give you the idea.
I put the kite 'tail' inside the card which will make it
easier to 'tuck away' for posting
Linking to
Having used all the requested details.
[colours look different after photographing especially
as when I made and photographed this we had the storm, today is a
beautiful sunny day but my card has now gone to the nursing home]




47 comments:
Love it, so beautiful made great paper voor the kite. xx
WHAT a stunner.
Stunning card with wonderful papers embellishments and layout
This is gorgeous Annie. Love all the little butterflies fluttering throughout the card. Great idea to put the tail on the inside.
Really unusual Annie, it looks so pretty xx
Wow, what a beautiful card with that kite, and so many lovely embies ! Hugs, Enny
Oooo Annie, what a beautiful version of your kite card.
You used beautiful paper and of course all items!
Mine is also ready and will be on Mrs A.'s cozy blog before Tuesday. Lots of love xxxx
This is fabulous card, Annie.
I love the little butterflies fluttering throughout the card.
Hugs from Spain and have a nice weekend
Fabulous tag, I love the kite and how you tucked the tail inside. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie
A stunning card Annie, I love the addition of the kite tail.
Sue xx
Oh wow, yours is stunning!! What a great make. I ended up putting my first one in the bin! Hope you have a great weekend, H xx
This is one amazing creation Annie! I love the kite and how it appears to be flying in the air! Just gorgeous1
Wow this is beautiful, creative and so unique Annie x. Fabulous kite fold and such a pretty card. I bet the nursing home loved it? x.
Wow, well done your design in teh software, a very beautiful and intricate card!
WOW Annie this is new, what a great idea I love your card.xx
Beautiful card and love the kite
Carol x
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie
A beautiful card Annie, a fabulous design and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A gorgeous card Annie - such a brilliant design
Lorraine x
i really L-O-V-E this. It's such a great design and so pretty. [Bunny]
Wow, this is a spectacular card fold Annie! Such pretty colours and papers used, I'm sure the nursing home were delighted with this one!
Glad the weather has improved and you have sunshine again!
Have a happy weekend
xx
Such a beautiful card!!!
What a stunning card Annie, I love the gorgeous papers you used and the fabulous kite design!
Hugs, Tammy
Fantastyczna i bardzo pomysłowa praca, podoba mi się :)świetny pomysł :)
This is so beautiful, perfect for Mrs. A's challenge!
wow Annie. What an awesome card. The unique fold and layout of this card is amazing. I love the colors you chose and the fun tail on the kite. Mrs A. is going to be absolutey thrilled when she receives this card. Well done and beautiful. ♥
Great take of Mrs A folding, and sweet design
Hugs
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, how clever to cut that kite out, you've used beautiful paper too, fabulous design, Kate x
OMGosh! Fabulous, sweet, and summery! Prettiest kite I've ever seen!
This is a real beauty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wonderful card, great shape. Anesha x
Wow this is so beautiful Annie you have made a superb Kite Fold card those papers are gorgeous, I have got the measurements just waiting to make it up.
hugs
lorraine x
Never seen one of these before, you have made a really beautiful card
Stunning kite card Annie...Loz
Oh my is that beautiful, i love the design of it and the fold. Lovely papers and love the swirls and butterflies with the pearls. Great touch with the butterflies on the string!
Wow Annie, I love the explosion of layers and the soft pinks ♥
Ah.... I saw it at Hazels. And I'm in love with it! Such a clever design!
An amazing fold and gorgeous kite with all the butterflies!
XxIrene
Wauw ! Beautiful card design with this kite and the tiny butterflies on the rope ! Hugs, Gina
WOW, gorgeous card Annie such a great design and I love the papers too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow Annie, what an amazing fold, that I must investigate!! I absolutely LOVE the pretty colours xx
Very clever. It is frustrating when you think your photo doesn't quite capture it properly but I can tell you it looks fabulous xx
Fabulous!! This is not only unique but a stunning design. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Jim
So pretty Annie x
This is so gorgeous ... well done :)
All the best Jan
Oh my goodness this is absolutely beautiful. I love everything you have done. Thankyou girl coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A. P.s. Did
I mention I love this card!!
gorgeous card!
Post a Comment