Hi Annie this is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Stunning image Annie love the cardAnne
You made u stunning sheet with the pretty image,Hugs,Ansx
What a great difference. This is lovely. The colors are beautiful. [Bunny]
Wow that is amazing Annie love it take care xx
There are simply no words to describe this beautiful page! I absolutely LOVE this!!
Oh wow Annie this is stunning x
this is gorgeous Annie well donegr karin
Wow this is so beautiful, that image is stunning
Wow that is amazing and so creative. Stunning Annie x.
A stunning image in beautiful colours
Fabulous journal page and gorgeous imageCarol x
WOW.
Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous! xxx
Wow. Gorgeous creation!
Gosh Annie that looks amazing I love how you have done this technique, the colours and that image look magicalhugslorraine x
A beautiful result Annie
This is amazing, you are so talented!
WOW Annie!! This page in the most beautiful I have seen for years. Words fail me, it's truly stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, beautiful..Luv CHRISSYxx
This is the best of masterpieces!! No words enough to say how wonderful is it! You are the queen of mixed media! Absolutely amazing!!
What a stunning use of mixed media. This is one of my favorite pieces ever.I saw on Valerie's blog you have surgery tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you, dear. I hope all turns out well.
Gorgeous, gorgeous journal page, Annie. x
Gorgeous journal page and colours Annie..loz
This is so awesome Annie, Love it, so pretty!cindys-greencricut
wow, amazing effect with the printed tissue- love the mixed media :)
Oh wow, Annie. That is beautiful! I love how you have done it with the tissue paper.Hugs Monica
Wow, so creative
What a amazing card Annie!Hugs xx
It has been spectacular, Annie !!The image is fabulous.Good weekkisses from Spain
Gorgeous Annie xx
Wow. What a transformation Annie.
Oh wow what a stunning journal page Annie, I love it.Sue xx
Oh Annie this is gorgeous, what a pretty image and such beautiful colours, Kate x
Oh Annie that image is really beautiful, love the way you transferred it, your page looks amazing.xx
Wow, so beautiful and creative!
OH WOW! This is GORGEOUS! You are so dang talented! LOVE IT ... how creative! Miss ya sis! Hope you are having a great week!
Wow, this is stunning. Anesha x
WOW Annie, this page is stunning!! I love that gorgeous image and the beautiful colors! Hugs, Tammy
she is so pretty surrounded by all the lovely flowers, love those colors!
Fabulous Annie! Great job!Valerija xx
Piękna praca, zdolna jesteś babeczka :)
Wow!!! This is absolutly stunning!!!!! Love it!!!
Whoa, amazing, Annie!
Wow!! Annie this is awesome, what a difference in the two pictures.HugsCathyxxxx
so wonderful !
Post a Comment
46 comments:
Hi Annie this is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Stunning image Annie love the card
Anne
You made u stunning sheet with the pretty image,
Hugs,
Ansx
What a great difference. This is lovely. The colors are beautiful. [Bunny]
Wow that is amazing Annie love it take care xx
There are simply no words to describe this beautiful page! I absolutely LOVE this!!
Oh wow Annie this is stunning x
this is gorgeous Annie well done
gr karin
Wow this is so beautiful, that image is stunning
Wow that is amazing and so creative. Stunning Annie x.
A stunning image in beautiful colours
Fabulous journal page and gorgeous image
Carol x
WOW.
Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous! xxx
Wow. Gorgeous creation!
Gosh Annie that looks amazing I love how you have done this technique, the colours and that image look magical
hugs
lorraine x
A beautiful result Annie
This is amazing, you are so talented!
WOW Annie!! This page in the most beautiful I have seen for years. Words fail me, it's truly stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, beautiful..
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is the best of masterpieces!! No words enough to say how wonderful is it! You are the queen of mixed media! Absolutely amazing!!
What a stunning use of mixed media. This is one of my favorite pieces ever.
I saw on Valerie's blog you have surgery tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you, dear. I hope all turns out well.
Gorgeous, gorgeous journal page, Annie. x
Gorgeous journal page and colours Annie..loz
This is so awesome Annie, Love it, so pretty!
cindys-greencricut
wow, amazing effect with the printed tissue- love the mixed media :)
Oh wow, Annie. That is beautiful! I love how you have done it with the tissue paper.
Hugs Monica
Wow, so creative
What a amazing card Annie!
Hugs xx
It has been spectacular, Annie !!
The image is fabulous.
Good week
kisses from Spain
Gorgeous Annie xx
Wow. What a transformation Annie.
Oh wow what a stunning journal page Annie, I love it.
Sue xx
Oh Annie this is gorgeous, what a pretty image and such beautiful colours, Kate x
Oh Annie that image is really beautiful, love the way you transferred it, your page looks amazing.xx
Wow, so beautiful and creative!
OH WOW! This is GORGEOUS! You are so dang talented! LOVE IT ... how creative! Miss ya sis! Hope you are having a great week!
Wow, this is stunning. Anesha x
WOW Annie, this page is stunning!! I love that gorgeous image and the beautiful colors!
Hugs, Tammy
she is so pretty surrounded by all the lovely flowers, love those colors!
Fabulous Annie! Great job!
Valerija xx
Piękna praca, zdolna jesteś babeczka :)
Wow!!! This is absolutly stunning!!!!! Love it!!!
Whoa, amazing, Annie!
Wow!! Annie this is awesome, what a difference in the two pictures.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
so wonderful !
Post a Comment