Welcome to my blog and another challenge at
our theme is Anything Goes
For my design team project is about something I have used
many times, and that is a technique using my geli plate, stencils,
paints, die cuts and goodies listed at the end of this page.
Recipe:
my goods
Copics
Geli plate
die cut from my stash
Vellum and sentiment
Linking to


38 comments:
Just stunning
Fabulous background, the lovely coloured image pops out!
XxIrene
Beautiful Annie and a great sentiment too xx
great bg and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Your image pops off the page Annie love the depth of colour
Very cute image and amazing background. Well done!
Fabulous piece Annie, love the colours! Hugs, Valerie
Adorable as ever Annie. Didn't realise you were one of Nikki's girls, I was one for a good few years and she's a great artist.
B x
Another gorgeous card Annie, love the background you created and that image is really cute.xx
Just lovely card, Annie!
Have a nice weekend!
Regards fin Spain
such a beautiful card Very cute image and amazing background
hugs ellen
Fabulous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful card Annie and the image is so pretty! take care xx
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Lovely! The image really pops against the background!
How perfect is Winnie against that dreamy background!!! xx
This really is lovely. The coloring is beautiful and your background is so pretty. I really should invest in a geli plate and try some of these techniques that you do. One day! [Bunny]
What a beautiful little girl and well colored, too. She sure is set off nicely over your subtle gelli plate background. Really lovely indeed.
A pretty card Annie, such a sweet image and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Pretty image, beautiful colouring and a gorgeous background, such lovely colours and techniques.
xx
I love how you've used all those essential elements to create this card, while your image still shines above them all! Gorgeous card!
Love the cute image and fabulous background
Carol x
Oh o=my goodness Annie, what an awesome card. Your little gal is colored to perfection and the rest of the card is wonderful. Your background really highlights the wonderful image. ♥
What a sweet image and beautifully coloured Annie, a gorgeous card, Kae x
A real beauty of explosion of colour Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Super creation Annie - love the colours! Shabneez x
Śliczna, wiosenna karteczka :)
Great background and gorgeous colouring of that sweet image.
xxx Margreet
Cute image and great coloring!
Fabulous design, love all of it! Amazing colouring!!!
She is so sweet, love her hair color with that hat, terrific coloring again and I like your fun background, the colors work great with your girl! I love the positive sentiment to go with it!
so lovley card
sweet image and love your gelli print background♥
Ooo look that nice little girl.....a great card Annie xx
Hi Annie, just popped back for another look at this gorgeous card and to thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week- always a pleasure to see you here!
xx
Beautiful card Annie. Love the background. I usually use acrylic paints with my Gelli plate but looking at your card I think that I should perhaps try some other mediums that would work with it.
Cute card and image. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
Danka DT
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
Post a Comment