Happy Sunday to you all and hope you are out
and about in the sunshine. With our daylight saving
now ceased the sun sets around 5.45pm in my part
of the world....winter is on it's way.
Creating a monochrome card today using a cute
image by Dis digi called
Crafters Choice designer paper, white meadow
Copic markers and prisma's,
49 & Market flowers
Sentiment stamp
dies
~~~~~~~~~~~
Linking to
Monochrome
Happy Birthday


56 comments:
Lovely card Annie like the colours, it`s supposed by spring my part of the word... it`s raining a lot and it`s cold brr will have our brekkie in a minute take care xx
A delightful card. I am enjoying the earlier sunrises now that our clocks have been turned back.
Love her little helper,a pretty image and card
It's a really lovely colour palette for the sweet image Annie.
B x
So cute Annie, although we are in to spring here we had snow again yesterday xx
Happy sunday Annie, adoratie card in great colours! It is supposed to be spring but we have autumn wind, rain and temperatures 🤨.
XxIrene
Gorgeous card, love the adorable Izzie and her plant pot! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Lovely and cute Annie.
HUgs
Kuni
Great coloring of that sweet digi, which fits the backing papers perfectly.
xxx Margreet
Hi Annie this is such a cute card. I love that sweet image. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Love the papers on your card Annie they all tone beautifully with your image
Anne
A gorgeous card Annie, she is a pretty little thing isn't she.
We are having beautiful sunny days here but in the shade its so cold and biting. Enjoy your evening, I am off to start my day.xx
such a beatiful card with lovely colours love the sweet girl
hugs ellen
Urocza jest ta dziewczynka, piękna karteczka :) dobrej niedzieli :)
Pretty card Annie, sweet image and I love the colours.
xx
Wonderful tonal colours and the cutest of image Annie x. Spring on the way our end but there was frost on the cars this morning! x.
Beautiful monochrome card and cute image-love the P.paper,we may have sun but we also had snow about an hour ago too! x
Lovely card, Like the designpaper.
Hugs, Chantal S
Happy sunday to you Annie. You started the day with a lovely card, I love monochrome tones, very pretty.
Xx Annie H
You made such a wonderful card with the sweet image,
Hugs,
Ansx
Pretty monochromatic card, so cute!
Hugs, have a lovely rest of the Sunday!
buona serata!
Such a pretty card with such lovely colours Annie. The photo of Bella is adorable! Vicky x
Beautiful spring image and card Annie..loz
So cute with this adorable image! Of course, I love the puppy in the background. Your designs always bring out the best in an image. It's perfect that she's surrounded by a beautiful garden. Our spring starts as your fall begins. I do lose track of time, but it seems like your summer just started.
Hi Annie your card is gorgeous, a pretty image and you've coloured her up beautifully, Kate x
That wonderful paper background makes you feel as though you are right in her garden, love those green pots xx
A gorgeous card Annie. Love the image - she looks fab. Fabulous colours too
Lorraine x
Lovely card, great colours. Anesha
Beautiful card Annie, gorgeous sweet girl and coloured beautifully and I love the gorgeous papers..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh how lovely this is Annie the image is cute and adorable, those papers are lush
hugs
lorraine x
Winter is certainly on it's way. I like your spring card Annie. If there aren't any flowers in the garden at this time of the year, then it's lovely to craft with them and feel that they are still around.
I like the die that the image is cut with too.
Cute card. Winter is on its way to you and we are gearing up for summer. We tend to skip spring in our area unfortunately. I'm not looking forward to the 100 degree and above heat index. [Bunny]
Izzy is certainly planting a beautiful flower for some birthday recipient. It's a lovely image, Annie.
What a cutie, love the colours you used. We have had sun, sleet and hail today and it is still really cold
Beautiful card and colors Annie, I love that super sweet image!
Hugs, Tammy
great colour palate and such a sweet image :)
This is so stunning, Annie! The image is amazing!
Valerija xx
Love the image and beautifully coloured
Cudowna karteczka:) Åšwietny obrazek:)
Hi Annie! I love your card! So sweet, Nice papers and you've colored beautifully!
Wish you a great and healthy springtime! Hugs, Mariann
I also want to plant new plants, but it's still too cold. The little girl is more lucky and obviously having a lot of fun.
What a cute card, Annie! Love the paper you used and how beautiful you colored the little girl!
Annie how pretty is your card and adorable imaged lovely colours too x
A pretty card Annie, a sweet image and lovely blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
How completely adorable! Love this color scheme and sweet little doggie companion too!
what a sweet image and how beautiful you have coloured it ! Creative regards, Gina
A really pretty card Annie and papers to match. A really adorable image too. Michelle x
She is so cute sitting there on her pot, planting away, exciting time of year! I love how you colored her to go perfectly with that lovely paper you have chosen! Pretty touch with the flowers to embellish!
And thus little girl is also so sweet Annie. I like your paper very much.
A great card. hugs xx
Such gorgeous colours and a very endearing image and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Anotber cutie aNNie. Love the gorgeous background papers.
Your cards are so beautiful, lovely images ! You are heading towards winter, and we still have winter ! Yesterday a snowstorm for more than an hour and it's still freezing at night ! Hugs, Enny
This is gorgeous Annie, the paper is so pretty and suits the image perfectly. I really should use blue more often xx
adorable card!
Beautiful card Annie.. Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images:)
Wendy DT
Post a Comment