Follow me

30 May 2021

Open Book Easel

Today I want to showcase  a fabulous
This is available HERE and designed by
Her designs are really fabulous and easy to make..
Designer papers by Uniquely creative, [double sided papers]
Fowers cut on the cameo from one of Shirley Young designs.
Two wooden block stamps for the sentiment.
Silhouette image with fabric added.
Pearls

Linking to
Any celebration [not birthday] 

43 comments:

OLga said...

buona domenica!

Anita van Deur said...

What a great and a fantastic open easel card and box book Annie, take care xx

meg said...

A beautiful way to give a gift Annie,the layout is gorgeous and I love your image,the dress shimmers

Elephant's Child said...

Lovely presentation.

Claire said...

Stunning this is such a thoughtful gift

brenda said...

A beautiful wedding keepsake Annie, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous! Hugs to you and Bella! Valerie

Irene said...

❤❤❤❤XxIrene

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

You work a lot of different techniques and styles, Annie.
A perfect card for this challenge with a surprising design and careful presentation.
Hugs from Spain and happy Sunday.

Janette said...

This is beautiful, I think it would be a beautiful keepsake for a couple.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning wedding card. I love the design. The card is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Creaellenknutselsite said...

oooh this is so beautiful love the details
hugs ellen

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

aga-craft said...

Wspaniały ślubny klimat :) piekna praca, pieknie opakowana :)

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty wedding card/book. Beautiful!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, pretty flowers and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shirley Young said...

A lovely interpretation of the template Annie, it looks beautiful - thanks for the plug xx

Donna said...

This is amazing, such inspiration! Thanks for the link!

Gina said...

Wow ! Such a beautiful bookcard ! Love her lace dress and the black silhouettes! Creative regards, Gina

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!! Stunning creation!! Really amazing and so different!! LOVE it!!!

Chris said...

So beautiful, love the book design, fabulous image and flowers, the gorgeous matching box makes it even more special.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a beautiful creation. I haven't made an easel card in years. Not sure if I still have the dies and embossing folders to make them anymore.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful wedding card/keepsake love the image and fabric on the dress
Carol x

Fikreta said...

its so pretty!

Kuni said...

This is sunning Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Enny said...

Wow, this is wonderful ! Hugs, Enny

Mac Mable said...

WOW and what a keepsake for the recipient x.

Kathleen said...

A really beautiful creation with great images and some lovely dies used. Thank you for joining our 'Celebration but not Birthdays' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

What a stunner Annie, absolutely beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Annie this looks amazing and so very beautifully crafted a true keepsake
hugs
lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card/gift Annie, A beautiful image and design. Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx

loz said...

Wow!! AMAZING CARD AND BOX Annie. I will keep this idea for the future...loz

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, this is gorgeous, Annie! I have a book die I haven't used in a while. I really must do something with it. It's not anything like this, but you have given me a most beautiful reminder.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

this is so beautiful and romantic, it would be great if you know someone who is having a wedding soon.

GerJanne said...

It's a great creation! I love books and think it's a wonderful idea.

Tina Z. said...

Wow, very special and beautiful.

Liz said...

WOW, a stunning creation, Annie! I’m sure it will be treasured by the recipients. xx

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Annie, and you've designed this keepsake wedding card beautifully, Kate x

Sandra H said...

This Annie is so beautiful what a lovely keepsake x

Mervi said...

Wonderful creation, so lovely!
Thank you Annie for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is stunning, love that dress and so neat to see the layering of the pages and lovely flowers!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x