Just stunning Annie
Exquisite CAS card,the roses are beautiful
bellissima card!
Agreed! True beauty is a rose. Perfect just because it is.Hugs, Jim
A beautiful dreamy look to your Rose card Annie.B x
Fab card, roses are always my faves. Hugs, Valerie
A beautiful rose on your card Annie. Karin Xxx
Beautiful Annie.xx
A lovely result Annie
beautiful card love the rosehugs ellen
beautifulllllll AnnieGr Karin
A gorgeous card Annie.Sue xx
Always good to craft for fun Annie and what a beautiful CAS card x.
Gorgeous card and rose annie....loz
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. It is so beautiful I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
This is exquisite Annie - love it!!!!!!Stay safeBlessingsMaxine
Beautiful rose and CAS card Carol x
A beautiful card Annie, a lovely CAS design.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
A beautiful CAS card x
What a lovely rose! enjoy that peace and quiet too!
Lovely card. This is a nice Bugaboo image. Love a pink rose in real life, too. [Bunny]
Gorgeous card Annie, love it, Kate x
Beautiful 😍
Not seen this image before Annie.FABulous design and I LOve your colours.Chrissyxx
Gorgeous Annie- fabulous image and lovely clean design.xx
What a lovely flower color and design.Hugs diane
A beautiful CAS card, it's perfect!Debbie x
Beautiful card Annie I love not only that stunning image also the wonderful simple design it looks divinehugslorraine x
What a wonderful CAS card today, I love it xx
Wow, Annie, this is stunning! So beautiful! Love your colouring!Hugs,Conny
A pretty card Annie and love the rose, beautifully coloured. Simple and gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Stunning card and great take on the photo!
Beautiful soft and pretty card Annie,love it.luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely clean design aNNie and the roses are so pretty!
Gorgeous flowers, I love the added highlight with the gel pen, gives such a pretty touch to it!
A pretty Bugaboo digi rose! You know I'm a fan. It's been a while since I colored a Bugaboo. So many stamps and digis to play with! I'm sorry if my comment on your previous post didn't go through. I'm having WiFi issues.
Beautiful Rose Annie, and love the simplicity of the frame ♥
Bellissime carte fiorite!Buona giornata!
A beautiful image and your CAS approach makes it a stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.
Lovely CAS design, Annie. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.
What a beautiful CAS card Annie xx
Beautiful image! Very nicely done card!
Lovely Annie.HugsCathyxxxx
Beautiful clean and simple rose card. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch challenge. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT
To beautiful!Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!Hugs from Africa!OlgaB
Beautiful card and great coloring of the fab roses.Thanks for playing with us at Stella Says Sketch.xxx Margreet
Hi Annie, I LOVE your CAS card, gorgeous! Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge! Dawn Bugaboo DT
Post a Comment
47 comments:
Just stunning Annie
Exquisite CAS card,the roses are beautiful
bellissima card!
Agreed! True beauty is a rose. Perfect just because it is.
Hugs, Jim
A beautiful dreamy look to your Rose card Annie.
B x
Fab card, roses are always my faves. Hugs, Valerie
A beautiful rose on your card Annie.
Karin
Xxx
Beautiful Annie.xx
A lovely result Annie
beautiful card love the rose
hugs ellen
beautifulllllll Annie
Gr Karin
A gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
Always good to craft for fun Annie and what a beautiful CAS card x.
Gorgeous card and rose annie....loz
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. It is so beautiful I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
This is exquisite Annie - love it!!!!!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful rose and CAS card
Carol x
A beautiful card Annie, a lovely CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A beautiful CAS card x
What a lovely rose! enjoy that peace and quiet too!
Lovely card. This is a nice Bugaboo image. Love a pink rose in real life, too. [Bunny]
Gorgeous card Annie, love it, Kate x
Beautiful 😍
Not seen this image before Annie.
FABulous design and I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx
Gorgeous Annie- fabulous image and lovely clean design.
xx
What a lovely flower color and design.
Hugs diane
A beautiful CAS card, it's perfect!
Debbie x
Beautiful card Annie I love not only that stunning image also the wonderful simple design it looks divine
hugs
lorraine x
What a wonderful CAS card today, I love it xx
Wow, Annie, this is stunning! So beautiful! Love your colouring!
Hugs,
Conny
A pretty card Annie and love the rose, beautifully coloured. Simple and gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Stunning card and great take on the photo!
Beautiful soft and pretty card Annie,love it.
luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely clean design aNNie and the roses are so pretty!
Gorgeous flowers, I love the added highlight with the gel pen, gives such a pretty touch to it!
A pretty Bugaboo digi rose! You know I'm a fan. It's been a while since I colored a Bugaboo. So many stamps and digis to play with! I'm sorry if my comment on your previous post didn't go through. I'm having WiFi issues.
Beautiful Rose Annie, and love the simplicity of the frame ♥
Bellissime carte fiorite!Buona giornata!
A beautiful image and your CAS approach makes it a stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.
Lovely CAS design, Annie. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.
What a beautiful CAS card Annie xx
Beautiful image! Very nicely done card!
Lovely Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful clean and simple rose card. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch challenge. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT
To beautiful!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB
Beautiful card and great coloring of the fab roses.
Thanks for playing with us at Stella Says Sketch.
xxx Margreet
Hi Annie, I LOVE your CAS card, gorgeous! Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge! Dawn Bugaboo DT
Post a Comment