Follow me

5 June 2021

Macdoodle

Denim designer papers, background smudged with a 
makeup foam, copic markers, paper piecing. 
Glossy accent and SU envelope maker.
Stick on flowers
Using a Hetty Clare image called
Linking to
Make it cute

39 comments:

Shirley Young said...

I like the smudged effect on the denim paper Annie, gives a nice look and a lovely image too xx

Freubelmina said...

I have just read back on your blog and you made so many beautiful cards dear Annie and what a handsome Bella is!
Have a nice weekend and love xx

Janette said...

Love the denim paper and the smudged back, the image is really fun and those balloons look amazing, great card Annie.
Have a good weekend.xx

Anita van Deur said...

Love the doggie on the card Annie.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie! Happy Weekened! hugs, Valerie

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is so lovely and the dog is so cute!

Debbie x

Glennis F said...

Love the colour scheme and also the cute dog

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute image and denim paper
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image.
LOve your GORgeous colours.
Chrissyxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image and so beautifully used - he reminds me of Hairy McCleary from Donaldson's Dairy!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. That doggy is just so cute and I love his name. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous card and I love the gorgeous image that you've used.

Sue xx

meg said...

I had to smile at your fun image Annie he's adorable,a fun card.I'm not making many cards at the moment,time seems to be running away from me,I am spending a lot of time with my sons,hardly saw them last year so catching up with them

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I LOVE this cute dog over denim paper, Annie.
Hugs from Spain and have a nice weekend

Chris said...

Totally cute image- fabulous colouring- those balloons look amazing! love the design with the denim paper and twine!
Puppy class went much better today- Marvin was the star pupil, I'm a like a proud mother! He's peacefully sleeping now.
xx

» Joha said...

Great post! thnks for sharing. X

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card love de denim paper and the cute dog
hugs ellen

Sue said...

Love this image Annie I think it's back over to Hetty Clare lol fabulous card hugs Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my goodness how very cute is this

Tammy said...

This is so cute Annie, I love that adorable dog image, so fun!
Tammy x

HilaryJane said...

Your image looks great on the denim background. Love the dogs expression xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and fun card!! Love the denim paper, and you made remember me that I have some too, very unused!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable image and a fabulous card Annie, Kate x

Donna said...

This is just adorable, like that you "smudged" the background for added interest and denim is always good!

Chrissy said...

So super cute with happy bright colours Annie, love your design and cute puppy..fabulous card, made me smile on this dreary morning..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Ahhh!! Annie this image is super cute!! Love the puppy and the balloons are amazing. A gorgeous card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh he is just too cute, excellent coloring, especially of the balloons they look so real. Love that denim paper with it too!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How very cute. I especially like the balloons.

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable card Annie x.

Lorraine said...

Another fabulous card Annie, the image is so sweet.
Lorraine x

loz said...

Cute image and card annie...loz

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another awesome creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ella's Design said...

Fun card, Annie! Love the denim background and that cute cartoon style doggy popping up to say hello...
Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Cute' challenge at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

Christine said...

cute image of Mr Macdoodle, looks like he needs a good brush :)

papierelle said...

Love it, this is sooo funny!!!

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card Annie. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Aunty Sue said...

such a cute card and thanks for sharing at PFM this week

Leslie Miller said...

Another super cute card, Annie! I appreciate the smiles.

Fikreta said...

so cute!