Another month and another challenge at
Our theme is always Anything Goes
For my design I chose to use
A simple slim line card with the painted background using
masking stamping technique..
Bec has some awesome goodies in her store so go check it
out and try and enter the monthly challenge, always a winner at
Bizzy Becs Challenges
Great Prize....
Designers are needed for this fabulous team so please check
the side bar in the challenge page.... [top left]
linking to:
a/g



43 comments:
Your knock-kneed beauty made me smile - but Bella is more beautiful than her pooch.
A nice card with the pretty Daisy and her little doggie and I love the card for baby Evi,great work Annie xx
This is so cute, take care xx
What a great image Annie, such a pretty card xx
Love your layout Annie the gorgeous image is showcased beautifully
Beautiful card! Hugs to you and Bella, Valerie
Beautiful blog
A lovely girlie card x
Adorable card, such a cute puppy. Anesha x
Very beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Lovely and funky card, Annie!
Have a nice week
Hugs from Spain
Beautiful, love the image Annie and the background looks fab.xx
GOrgeous design! I LOve this cute image.
Chrissyxx
Wonderful girlie card! Love your coloring!
Hugs,
Conny
A lovely slimline card with beautiful coloring and great background!
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie
A pretty card Annie, a lovely slimline design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Aww cute card
So cute and sweet, love the delicate background and the lovely image!
Hugs
Beautiful image and gtreat colouring
Carol x
So cute.
Darling card, beautiful coloring and that background is fabulous, off to look up the masking stamping technique!
What a lovely card, so cute, the girl with the little doggie ! Hugs, Enny
Fun summer image with a cute little pooch ♥
Prześliczna praca!!!!
Urocza bardzo kobieca praca :0) pozdrawiam :)
A pretty image and lovely colouring Annie. Big hugs and one for Bella too, Carol S,xxxx
it's a beautiful girly card Annie
Gr Karin
Gorgeous card Annie, I love that fun image and the fabulous slimline design, beautiful teal & pink colors too!
The perfect girly card. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut
Fab coloring of that girly girl. Great background.
xxx Margreet
Beautiful card and image Annie, lovely colours too, Kate x
Love this beautiful card Annie.
Hugs Pam x
Cute image, but I think Bella has the girl's dog beat!
I like how her dogs bow matches her outfit, too cute, like the background you did for her too!
Fabulous sweet girl and colouring Annie and love the background..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh what a fabulous card. Love the cute image and soft colours.
Valerija xx
I like the pink and grey color combo you have used here. Cute card.
Hugs Monica
Great image for a slimline card. I'm especially taken with your painted background. You're so clever, Annie!
Śliczna dziewczeca praca :)
The image fits the card shape beautifully Annie - a gorgeous creatin
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Super cutie card x
A great card, beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Helen x
Post a Comment