Follow me

1 July 2021

Morpheus

are on again and our awesome sponsor is
Recipe
I am using two images combined,
Fantasia Artist pencils
[These were cheap pencils but fabulous to colour with]
Cut file on the cameo
Dina Wakley gloss sprays.
White water colour card stock
Come along and join us at
You could be a winner from our fabulous sponsor 


Linking to
anything goes
anything goes
anything goes

41 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

How I would love to spend time in the arms of Morpheus.
Gorgeous, inspirational card.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful. And I was delighted to read that inexpensive pencils created this incredible beauty.

meg said...

Stunning colouring Annie,the background and images are beautiful,love your choice of colours

Anita van Deur said...

Its beautiful Annie, take care xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with fab coloring of Morpheus laying on the flowers.
xxx Margreet

Shirley Young said...

Really lovely Annie xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card, Annie.
Hugs

Janette said...

Beautiful, love the two images merged together it looks lovely.xx

Kuni said...

Fantastic card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Ellen said...

Beautiful card Annie…love it!
Gr Ellen

papierelle said...

It was only at second glance that I discovered the cute little dragon, lovely.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie, this is exquisite - love your colouring and the many layers behind that main image - a wonderful composition
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is stunning Annie, beautiful colours.

Sue xx

Marjan said...

Ah, so sweet this little dragon sleeping amidst the lovely flowers. Gorgeous card with great colouring!

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A lovely card Annie, you have combined the images beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great background and love the daisies
Carol x

Carol L said...

beautiful coloring with those pencils! Love the background with that subtle heart and especially the flowers!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

this card is so beautiful love colours
hugs ellen

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is beautiful

R's Rue said...

It’s beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet card Annie, I love the little dragon on his flower bed, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

I love the beautiful flowers and the cute little Guy in the middle. A beautiful background too. Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx

aga-craft said...

Pięknie ukwiecona karteczka :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful design and wonderful colours.
Happy July Wishes.

All the best Jan

Chrissy said...

Stunning project Annie, gorgeous colouring, textures and design, just love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous choice of colours! Love the textures on the back and the lovely images!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my so sweet and I just love the coloring of the flowers and the pretty shimmer of the background!

Leslie Miller said...

You've done an amazing job on this, Annie. It's stunningly artistic with beautiful coloring. It's always good to hear about a quality product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and I Love how you combined the flowers and the deer Annie..Loz

Christine said...

Morpheus looks quite comfy all snuggled up in the Daisies. Great card and love the colours XX

Valerija said...

Great colours and design. I like your card.
Valerija xx

Gina said...

Wauw ! Love the purple background ! Superb ! GinaX

Sandra H said...

Annie this is gorgeous x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna said...

This is amazing, I would be framing this one!

coldwaters2 said...

This is a beauty Annie the flowers are so lovely and that background looks amazing
hugs
lorraine x

Monica C. said...

Beautiful card, Annie! I love your coloring on this. It is just gorgeous.
Hugs Monica

aga-craft said...

Ale słodziak śpi wśród kwiatów :)

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card, love the flowers. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha