This stamp, I have had for years, is by Elizabeth Bell
when I was on her design team, ages ago, called
Tilly's flower Cart
Copic marks and prisma's were used.
Tag punch
Flowers were stamped and die cut from
Heartfelt Creations.
DP used.
Toilet paper was used to create my carnations
sprayed with dylusion inks and hand cutting
the shapes
Linking to
Using the scripture
a/g
Celebrate [spring]
Use toilet paper on your project
Feminine/for a lady
for a Lady

53 comments:
Beautiful flowers and a sweet little girl makes a gorgeous card, Annie!
bellissima carta!
Gorgeous.
Beautiful xx
Beautiful card, Annie. The little girl is so sweet. xx
Gorgeous card Annie it`s so colorful, and I like the previous card love the big bone on it.
xx
Beautiful card Annie, love the images and colours. Have a great day, hugs to you and Bella! Valerie
Wonderful card, aNNie!! Love so much the fan and your handmade flowers!!The image is so sweet!!
Fantastic card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Beautiful vibrant colours and a fabulous image Annie,your handmade carnations are wonderful
Beautiful card, love the images and colours
hugs ellen
SO Gorgeous Annie..Loz
Just beautiful Annie.xxx
this is very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Hi Annie this is such a sweet card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
A pretty card Annie, a sweet image and lovely flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So beautiful and creative, I love your special flowers.
Crafty hugs xx
Gorgeous card and imagelove the toilet paper carnations
Carol x
Now those are some amazing carnations Annie - brilliant work with the toilet paper! Such a sweet image, and I love how you have used the scripture on the tag
Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Oh my gosh that Tilly flower cart image is too cute and Wowza I love your heartfelt creations flower and dies. It really adds so much dimension and interest to the card.
Beautiful flowers and colours, lovely design and a very sweet image, a fabulous card Annie.
xx
You made some beautiful cards again Annie, I admired them again.
Have a nice weekend xx
So super gorgeous, Annie! xx
This is lovely. Who would have thought toilet paper would turn into such a pretty flower. [Bunny]
Gorgeous card Annie. Love all the dies on it. A cute little girl on the stamp.
Karin
Xx
This could not be any more beautiful! And toilet paper carnations, wow!
Gorgeous card Annie, beautiful image and colours, Kate x
What a sweet card ! Lovely colouring ! GinaX
Beautiful details on your fab card! Great coloring and lovely flowers.
xxx Margreet
So beautiful in lovely shades of print with a cute image too. I would not have thought there was toilet paper on your card lol! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.
A stunning card Annie, I love Elisabeth Bell stamps (I must ink up a few.) Making flowers out of toilet paper is clever, who would have thought to use that! All the elements you have used are amazing.
Debbie x
You've made beautiful flowers Annie, lovely card.
Greetings Miranda
Beautifully flower embellished card and the sweetest image.
Beautiful work as always!!!
Love this card, beautiful image. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha
Such a sweet card, and great use of toilet paper too!
This is so cute and so many pretty embelishments. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine
Such a beautiful card, the stamp is gorgeous, and lovely embellishments ! What a great idea, to use toiletpaper ! Hugs, Enny
Urocza karteczka, bardzo pomysłowe kwiatuchy gnieciuchy :)
Great image, love how you have put this one together with those die cuts xx
I loved Elizabeth Bell stamps and they were expensive! But very cute!! Love the papers and the pretty embellishments. Have a lovely Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
love your flowers, and your DP background ♥
So much goodness to look at in your card, the little girl is so sweet, love that fan die cut. Love that verse on the tag and your flowers are beautiful!
No doubt at all that this is very feminine Annie and perfect for our themes at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges, thank you so much for joining in.
B x
Firstly, your toilet paper flowers are incredible! Wow! Such a beautiful card! Love your die cuts and wonderful colouring of this adorable image. Love your little sentiment tag and scripture too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda
A fun way to make the pretty carnations and what a pretty card x.
What a fabulous design sweetie! Great coloring on that cute image and both your Heartfelt flower and your TP carnations looks AWESOME!! Great job (as always). Hugs & Miss you!!
Beautifull card. Thanks for playing ai CRAFT-alnica
This is gorgeous, I adore the layout. Especially the fan.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Ooh wow absolutely beautiful card x
Wow, this is such a beautiful card! A gorgeous image and those flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Love the tag you've added too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x
Beautiful and colorful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-alnica. Goga
Such a lovely cheery card, Annie! I had never heard of toilet paper carnations before, but I love how you have done them.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment