Follow me

2 October 2021

Country Flowers

is on again and it's Anything Goes
I have used my own digi called
copic markers, spellbinders frame set and designer papers
Our sponsor is
Hope to see you at our challenge.  

31 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Ooo honey ;) you’ve made a nice card with the nice flower and also the card with de great VW bug is beautiful xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

YOU are sweeter than honey with that adorable card.

meg said...

Gorgeous colour combo and a beautiful image and sentiment Annie

Elephant's Child said...

Another beauty.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece and I love your digi. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Annie love the image. Alison x

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

Creaellenknutselsite said...

Gorgeous colour combo and a beautiful image
hugs ellen

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with great colouring and a lovely die.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I love this image from Jans.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Annie I love your digi and the colours you have used it has a vintage look to it that I adore so much, the die cut frame and papers just add to it's beauty
hugs
lorraine x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous floral image, super color combination and stunning card with the image. I love all the layers you added.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image love the die cut frame and the mixed paper background
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautifully coloured image, lovely design and pretty colours, fabulous card Annie.
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty image and card, love the gorgeous frame too.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous creation Annie, awesome colours and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous colour pallette that is. Love the pretty design and the sweet tag xx

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely STUNNING image and gorgeous card Annie!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, this is so beautiful! Your colors are some of my favorites and the digi stamp is gorgeous! I might have this one, not sure. She does have some beauties.

aga-craft said...

Śliczna karteczka, na wesoło :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet colours combo and lovely design!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous digi Annie, and a beautiful card. Love your colours and the sweet taag
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

that is such a pretty bouquet, framed so pretty too, looks great with those papers and like your additional flower at the bottom!

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Annie, lovely colours and design, Kate x

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a beautiful card.
Lovely design and colours.

All the best Jan

Valerija said...

Gorgeous Annie.

Fikreta said...

very nice!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and sentiment stamp Annie..Loz

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an eye-catchingly lovely card. Adore the warm, earthy colours partnered with patina-esque aqua. Super pretty!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life