Playing with alcohol inks yesterday
supplies:
Alcohol ink
Designer papers
Dies
Bow Maker
Linking to
Lots of Layers
Note:
My friend Deb and I have started up a Cardmaking for beginners group, this is not just for beginners but in hope to achieve giving help to those who need it with crafting. If you are on facebook and willing to join please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/571355787418884 thanks kindly, just click on the Join button and so appreciate your input and ideas. Thanks to many of my friends here who have already joined. You will be acknowledged in the group....hugs. x


36 comments:
Great card, Annie. I love all the texture. xx
great AI background, the perfect backdrop for your little girl.
Loving the new facebook group, so much to see and learn ♥
Those alcohol inks make the most beautiful flowers. This is stunning.
looks like you had fun playing with the inks, that little girl is just the cutest. I am apart of two on line groups right now, don't know if I have time for another.
You were playing very, very successfully.
A beautiful vibrant inky background for your cute image Annie
Lovely Annie, such gorgeous colours xx
great and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Fantastic card Annie, love the flowers. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie
Great desing,Annie!
Have a nice week.
Hugs
Great card, I love all the texture and digi
hugs ellen
Gorgeous colours and card!
Bardzo ciekawa karteczka :) tło wyglada fantastycznie :)
A gorgeous card Annie.xx
Such a bold and bright card Annie. I love the card and the new look blog. Good luck with your new group.
Sue xx
So beautiful.
Gorgeous vibrant colours, cute image and a happy card Annie x.
Wow Annie! The colors look absolutely amazing on your design here! Such a sweet little girl too!
This is so vibrant Annie, gorgeous work.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wonderful card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Beautiful Annie love Alison x
Love what you have created with alcohol inks. Your talents aare amazing.
A gorgeous card Annie, fabulous colours and a sweet image, Kate x
Fabulous inky background love all the layers and cute image-some great inspiration in the new FB group
Carol x
Beautiful bright and colourful Annie..forgot about my alcohol inks, better go fine them and have a play..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful card and BG colours Annie..Loz
Gorgeous card and great alcohol ink background!
A great card design and love the little girl. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
I love alcohol inks. This is so colorful and pretty. Now, I need to break out mine. Good luck with your new group. If I had Facebook I'd jump in. [Bunny]
A super card Annie, lovely bright colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A stunning card Annie - love that AI panel - so vibrant!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Ohhh, the color! You know I love it! Wow!
How absolutely beautiful! These colours are a captivating joy.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Fabulous alcohol ink background, so vibrant! Lovely card as well!
Wowza super gorgeous colors on this card from that inspiration.
so lovely !
Post a Comment