It's our birthday at
We are 6 years blogging
I am so proud to say I have been with this brilliant
design team from day 1, making beautiful friendships too.
Diane, one of the creators of this group is wanting
Party Balloons [NO hot air balloons please]
[Darlene is our other awesome creator]
My gatefold card has heaps of balloons just to celebrate
this occasion
The brilliant mood board
PRIZE
I have a new blog as well if you would like to follow me
It will mainly be for some of my own projects for 2020
The follow button takes a while to show up for some reason...
thanks if you join ok if not.
♥



53 comments:
such an uplifting balloon card :) so cute.
A fabulous CAS card Annie,the balloons are definitely the centre of attention here
Loveley card Annie its so colorful, take care x
Great card design. I love it!
Valerija xx
Piękna urodzinowa karteczka :) buzia sie uśmiecha :)
Happy creative birthday.
a fun and festive card, Annie!
it's a great and fantastic card Annie
Gr Karin
Love this striking card Annie - such a vibrant and cheerful birthday card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
A lovely gatefold card design - Happy 6th Birthday to you and the challenge blog :)
Lorraine
gorgeous card you've made love the colours
hugs ellen
A fantastic cardv Annie.
Sue xx
Very beautiful and creatively clever card Annie! I LOVE the design! We are truly honored to have you as part of team on our blog! Who knew when we started out we would still be going six years strong!!
Hi Annie your birthday card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Fun! Fun! Love the gatefold and oversized sentiment on the inside. Super fun card Annie!
Love your gate fold card and the 2 massive clusters of balloons! PARTAAAAY! That big bold sentiment on the inside is fabulous too!
Love, love, love this happy gate fold birthday card (thanks for inspiration to use this design again). The colors are so happy! We are so happy you are a part of our DD family. Here's hoping for many, many more years of fun & friendship!!
Lovely card!
Hugs from Spain
Fabulous gatefold card Annie, like all the colorful balloons!
Great gatefold card and love the balloons down the borders
Carol x
Gorgeous balloon card and fold Annie..Loz
What a super fun and festive card with the colorful balloons! Love the gatefold design Annie!
Fantastic Card Pauline.
Hugs
Kuni
Well who would have thought that Double D had reached 6 years already! Happy Birthday to a great challenge and a great team.
Fabulous bright and beautiful card Annie, lovely gatefold design and plenty of balloons!
xx
Nothing like balloons for a special celebration Annie!! Lovely card xx
Congratulations on your 6th anniversary at Double D Challenges, that's an impressive milestone. Love the card and the gatefold adds that little bit of extra interest xx
This is awesome Annie. Sorry I haven't been commenting on your cards, I have just got back this evening from 12 days away.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
OMG 6 years go so quickly when you are having fun and this challenge certainly is fun. Your card is the best and is so expressive and a fun fold too.
A brilliant design with the balloons Annie. Hope you are keeping well. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Great card, love the balloons
Fun gate fold birthday card! Love the overlapping balloons on the front.
Love your fun balloons on this gatefold!
A perfect bright and cheery Birthday card and great shape as well.
B x
Love your balloon card Annie nice and colourful
Anne
Great card, love the shape and how very festive it is!
So perfect l love this card x
I love the crisp look that this card has! Hugs, Gerrina
A wonderfull balloon card Annie !!
Congratz 6 year , happy crafting
Greetz Epie
Lovely gatefold birthday card aNNie, so colourful!
The gate fold is the perfect way to showcase the balloons. Great design. Happy New Year, my friend.
Love this brilliant, happy card, Annie! Happy New Year! xx
Absolutely lovely.
Fabulous fun card and balloons Annie, love the fold and big sentiment..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Terrific balloons and happy birthday to your team. Love the fold you used too.
So wonderful card!
What an adorable fun fold card. I LOVE what you have done with those balloons, FABULOUS inspiration here. And great take on the Mood Board!!
Fabulous card Annie and Happy New Year! sorry been poorly with covid so I'm just getting round to going on my friends blogs ..stay safe and hugs Sue x
What a lovely balloon card that is :)
All the best Jan
Sorry I'm late visiting. I've had no internet or phone since Monday, but stopped by to say how much I LOVE this card. Nicely done, too. Congrats on 6 years, dear Annie.
This is such a fun birthday card. Love the card fold. Thank you for becoming my newest follower, I am now following you too :-) Love making crafting friends!
Hugs,
Lena
great design!
Buon compleanno al tuo blog,complimenti!
Stellar birthday greeting. So upbeat, versatile and bursting with festive cheer. Rare is the person of any age that this delightful b-day card wouldn't work superbly for come their special day.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment