Hi Annie, this is so cute, love the image and colouring.xx
Hi Annie this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Aww this is just the cutest! x
Smiling. And on a sentimental basis I much prefer snail mail to the electronic version.
Cute snail!XxIrene
I wouldn't want a snail in my garden, but it sure is cute on this adorable card, Annie.
A fun card with your little snail x
what cute snail Annie..lovely cardAnne
A funny card Annie! Karin
That is one cute snail and he is perfect for a happy mail card.
A fabulous fun image and card
A super card Annie, a fun image.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
What a funny snail! Like this it is good to recieve some mail! Enjoy the weekend!
Great background and an adorable snail.xxx Margreet
Oh I love it, Annie!It is delicate and cuteHugs from Spain
I love it Annie, I still enjoy getting post this way.Sue xx
Such a cute fun card Annie, Kate x
Super adorable image and card Annie. I think Aust' Post uses snails these days..Loz
Great fun card and love the snail mail image-sure that's what is delivering the mail at the moment lolCarol x
Cute card Annie love that snail sorry I haven't been around I've been really ill with Covid again!! hugs Sue x
This is so cute Annie. Snail Mail is how our post is here in the UK for very high prices.HugsCathyxxxx
Adorable card, love it. Anesha
This is fun! Hugs, Valerie
Wat a beautiful card, lovely colors and stamp!Hugs Doris
Hee hee, fabulous fun and very cute card Annie..Luv CHRISSYxx
He is so adorable delivering that snail mail!
this little guy is adorable, Snail mail is perfect because mail travels sooooo soooo slow these days ♥
What a cutie Annie - love youyr background and how you have used the imageBlessingsMaxine
This is the cutest card ever!
Super cute and fun card aNNie!Hugs
So cute this card.
Truly gorgeous x
So cute and funny!!!
What a happy, delightfully fun card. I am a die hard snail mailer sender and hope to keep being on for as long as the postal system is able to survive. Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment
34 comments:
Hi Annie, this is so cute, love the image and colouring.xx
Hi Annie this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Aww this is just the cutest! x
Smiling. And on a sentimental basis I much prefer snail mail to the electronic version.
Cute snail!
XxIrene
I wouldn't want a snail in my garden, but it sure is cute on this adorable card, Annie.
A fun card with your little snail x
what cute snail Annie..lovely card
Anne
A funny card Annie!
Karin
That is one cute snail and he is perfect for a happy mail card.
A fabulous fun image and card
A super card Annie, a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a funny snail! Like this it is good to recieve some mail! Enjoy the weekend!
Great background and an adorable snail.
xxx Margreet
Oh I love it, Annie!
It is delicate and cute
Hugs from Spain
I love it Annie, I still enjoy getting post this way.
Sue xx
Such a cute fun card Annie, Kate x
Super adorable image and card Annie. I think Aust' Post uses snails these days..Loz
Great fun card and love the snail mail image-sure that's what is delivering the mail at the moment lol
Carol x
Cute card Annie love that snail sorry I haven't been around I've been really ill with Covid again!! hugs Sue x
This is so cute Annie. Snail Mail is how our post is here in the UK for very high prices.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Adorable card, love it. Anesha
This is fun! Hugs, Valerie
Wat a beautiful card, lovely colors and stamp!
Hugs Doris
Hee hee, fabulous fun and very cute card Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
He is so adorable delivering that snail mail!
this little guy is adorable, Snail mail is perfect because mail travels sooooo soooo slow these days ♥
What a cutie Annie - love youyr background and how you have used the image
Blessings
Maxine
This is the cutest card ever!
Super cute and fun card aNNie!
Hugs
So cute this card.
Truly gorgeous x
So cute and funny!!!
What a happy, delightfully fun card. I am a die hard snail mailer sender and hope to keep being on for as long as the postal system is able to survive.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment