Amazing!! I love your idea of only coloring the tulips once.
A fabulous background to your beautiful tulips Annie - I love that you only coloured one of the three imagesBlessingsMaxine
That is lovely. I like the repeated vase.
Gorgeous card and love the beautiful stamped tulips and that you only coloured one imageCarol x
So wonderful, Annie! Love your background!Hugs,Conny
This is so beautiful Annie, lovely colours and tulips, Kate x
The striped stencilling looks fabulous on your very pretty card Annie x.
A beautiful card Annie. I love the bright yellow striped background. Greetings Miranda
Gorgeous background and I love what you did with the tulip stamp!xxx Margreet
What a super idea to just colour one; it really pops and draws the eyes so you see the others and the stripes later! Beautiful one! Hugs, Gerrina
beautiful card Anniegr karin
That is nice, and a lovely idea to repeat the vase.All the best Jan
Great design aNNie! Hugs
Pretty! I like those colors that you used!
love the addition of the uncoloured flower vases in the background ♥
Gorgeous stamping and BG colours Annie...Loz
A fabulous layout using the coloured and uncoloured images
So beautiful Annie the background is stunning as is the tulip xx
So bright and happy Annie, gorgeous card..Luv CHRISSYxx
Its beautiful!
Looks amazing Annie, I so love the colours and your design!Andrea x
Love how you did the background on the gelli plate, pretty coloring of the tulips and like how you topped it off with the bow!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Amazing!! I love your idea of only coloring the tulips once.
A fabulous background to your beautiful tulips Annie - I love that you only coloured one of the three images
Blessings
Maxine
That is lovely. I like the repeated vase.
Gorgeous card and love the beautiful stamped tulips and that you only coloured one image
Carol x
So wonderful, Annie! Love your background!
Hugs,
Conny
This is so beautiful Annie, lovely colours and tulips, Kate x
The striped stencilling looks fabulous on your very pretty card Annie x.
A beautiful card Annie. I love the bright yellow striped background.
Greetings Miranda
Gorgeous background and I love what you did with the tulip stamp!
xxx Margreet
What a super idea to just colour one; it really pops and draws the eyes so you see the others and the stripes later! Beautiful one! Hugs, Gerrina
beautiful card Annie
gr karin
That is nice, and a lovely idea to repeat the vase.
All the best Jan
Great design aNNie! Hugs
Pretty! I like those colors that you used!
love the addition of the uncoloured flower vases in the background ♥
Gorgeous stamping and BG colours Annie...Loz
A fabulous layout using the coloured and uncoloured images
So beautiful Annie the background is stunning as is the tulip xx
So bright and happy Annie, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Its beautiful!
Looks amazing Annie, I so love the colours and your design!
Andrea x
Love how you did the background on the gelli plate, pretty coloring of the tulips and like how you topped it off with the bow!
Post a Comment