Follow me

27 July 2022

those gnomes...

Lia has chosen our theme at
Fairy or Gnomes is what we want to see.. 
I recently purchase some Ilustrated Elements so made my
card using them..
Love to see you in our challenge.

Due to eye surgery  I will not be on the compter to be
able to comment on your creations. I hope this is not too long 

46 comments:

meg said...

You created a fabulous wintry scene with these gorgeous elements

chrissy xx said...

Just Delightful! I LOve the scene you've created.
Chrissyxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Annie your card is beautiful and what a lovely theme too x

Je@net said...

A beautul card with the lovely gnomes, Annie.
And I hope you get well soon!

Janette said...

A wonderful card Annie. I hope all goes well and your soon better.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Annie, I love it. Good luck for your op.

Sue xx

Elephant's Child said...

Another fun take.

Chris said...

These gnomes are so cute Annie and such a sweet wintery scene.
Hope your eye surgery goes well.
Hugs
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute gnome card Annie

Anne

Lia said...

I like the scene on your card so much!
Wishing you all the best!!!
Lia xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the ginger bread house and cue gnomes-hope all goes well with the eye surgery
Carol x

Margreet said...

Lovely scene.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
xxx Margreet

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the style of these images and your card is fab!
Lorraine

Migdalia said...

This is just darling!! Get lots of rest. Hugs
This is adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's a darling card, Annie. Just get better and keep your eyes protected.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this Annie, so cute. I hope your eyes are ok soon sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Conniecrafter said...

They made a very cute scene, love it!
Hope you do well with your eye surgery, if it is cataract you will be thrilled with how much better you can see, I have had both eyes done.

Darlene said...

What a sweet scene you have created my friend! Love it! I'll be praying for you during your eye surgeries! Take care and know I'm thinking of you!

Lynne said...

Love your cute gnomes. Hope the surgery goes well x

karin said...

Great card Annie.
Wish you all the best.
Take care.
Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's cute and beautiful Annie

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Really love these sweet gnomes on your beautiful snowy scene here Annie! Wishing you a speedy recovery and successful surgery friend! HUGS

Liz said...

What a fun design Annie, great card. I hope you recover soon from your eye surgery. xx

Donna said...

Darling card Annie. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, aNNie, love those gnomes!
Have a quick recovery!! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

It's a darling and fun and merry card, Annie! Wishing you a quick and easy recovery from your eye surgery.

Christine said...

those gnomes are adorable ♥

Chrissy said...

Fabulous,fun and festive card Annie...hope surgery has gone well, thinking of you..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol W said...

This card is so very cute. Well done.

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a beautyful card with the cute gnomes,
I hope you get well soon
hugs ellen

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous and fun card! Hope you recover soon! Take care! xx

aga-craft said...

Bardzo zabawna karteczka :) pozdrawiam :)

Gerrina said...

Spprty and fun gnooms! Love the soft colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Ina G said...

Such a fun card aNNie and so creative. Thinking of you as you have your surgery and come out seeing so clearly.

Pia S said...

Like so many others I find this to be a darling card, cute girlie gnomes. I hope your surgery went well.

Sarah said...

I hope all goes well with your surgery Annie. LOVE this gorgeous card, the gnomes are adorable xx

loz said...

Stunning Gnome card Annie..Loz

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a lovely scene and beautiful colors, I hope your surgery went well.
hugs Ellen

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, cute gnomes.
I hope your eye surgery went well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

Your gnomes are just incredibly cute! This is such a sweet card! Sending prayers for a successful eye surgery and an a speedy recovery! Take care of yourself!

Anita van Deur said...

A wonderful card Annie, hope all went well with your eye surgery.

JD/ Jill said...

Super cute card! Hope all goes well with your surgery!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable Gnomes and card!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like your gnomes.
Sending my good wishes, hope your eye surgery and recovery goes well.

All the best Jan

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and so lovely Annie

Gr Karin