Welcome to another challenge at
Theme is Anything goes
Printing up the image, colouring with Derwent Inktense pencils
fussy cutting one image and the other was resized for the other
side with a background.
I am using
Love to see you at the challenge and Pattie always has a free
image for you to use...

27 comments:
What a fabulous creation Annie, I love you’re colors xx
beautifully coloured wreaths and layout,the autumnal colours are gorgeous
Beautiful journal pages Annie, lovely images.xx
Lovely creation aNNie, so sweet!
Beautiful pages with that gorgeous wreath Annie, fabulous background stamping and love the distressing.
xx
This gorgeous. Have a great weekend, Valerie
Wianki są fantastyczne:) Cudowne kolory:)
Gorgeous fall colors, design and background Annie!
Fabulous pages and backgrounds-love the beautifully coloured wreaths of Autumn leaves
Carol x
A beautiful creation and gorgeous colours Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Annie your creation is beautiful x
it's a beautiful Annie
gr karin
Stunning, Annie! A beautiful two page spread for your art journal.
This is so beautiful Annie, I love your wreaths and the colours are gorgeous, Kate x
Absolutely gorgeous Autumn wreath with your beautiful coloring! Love the watercolor splattered background with these too!
Great creation, Annie!!
Hugs
Great pages in your Journal! Love the bold colours! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous pages Annie..Loz
very pretty fall wreaths for your pages, terrific coloring of them, I like how you resized the one!
A stunning spread Annie - re-sizing the image really added to your pages, and kept my eye bouncing back between them
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful pages Annie..such lovely Autumn colours..
Luv CHRISSYxx
O Annie beautiful pages you made.
Beautiful autumn wreath.
Love that beautiful autumn wreath.
Annie,
This is fabulous! I always love your creations and all of the techniques that you use.
Hugs
Pattie
So very beautiful !
Wspaniale sie prezentuje ten jesienny wianek z liści i żołędzi :)
Post a Comment