Christmas or Winter for our theme,
chosen by lovely Darlene
My card can be either Winter or Christmas.
Image coloured with copics and some stickles
Die cut snowflakes using the mirror paper...
My image is by SheekSki Designs
Come along and join us for the challenge.

32 comments:
A gorgeous festive card Annie and I do love the gnome he looks so cheeky.xx
Great card !!!
Love the blues !
groeten Ineke
A fabulous image and pop-up card design.
Lorraine
Oh wow.. Annie.. this is beautiful!
Hugs,
Conny
A gorgeous wintry gnome and scene
Fun card, great colours and cute gnome!
XxIrene
A very jolly christmas card, Annie!
Great card on blue colors, Annie!
Hugs
Your little gnome is absolutely adorable!! I love your card design here...so beautiful!
Fabulous card! Hugs, Valerie
fabulous 3D card- jolly image and the snowflakes are beautiful.
xx
OMG what a fabulous pop up card Sis ... love this sweet xmas gnome! Awesome coloring & design ... brought an instant smile! Hope you're feeling better ... praying each day for your recovery! I'm still having a couple of issues but all in all ... MUCH better than I was a few months back. Love Ya ... Happy Thanksgiving to you, Bill & the family!
it's cute and beautiful Annie
gr karin
What a wonderful design Annie. The super cute gnome is adorable x
I love your jolly gnome Annie, a super fold too, fabulous card, Kate x
Gorgeous card with that lovely gnome. Great coloring!
xxx Margreet
Love the gnome - but would like to see more cards that feature Christmas in summer.
Rozkoszny skrzacik, piękna zima :)
Such a fun and fabulous card Annie, love the colouring and design, gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
LOve the cute gnome and great pop-out card fold
Carol x
Such a cute gnome and I love the snowman in the background, fun shaped card!
Beautiful shape and lovely gnome! The snowflakes look great!
The gnoom made me smile and the blue makes it so fresh! Hugs, Gerrina
Great card, I love this fold. The little gnome is adorable. xx
love your shaped card and that little gnome is adorable ♥
A fabulous fold Annie, and a cute image - they combine to make a stunning project
Blessings
Maxine
Very nice card Annie , lovely stamps and colorss
Bey Epie
What a wonderful card Annie!
Love the digi wich you colored awesome!
An adorable image to put on display at Christmastime!
Fabulous aNNie and full of cuteness. Hope you are starting to feel better soon. Hugs.
So beautiful and what a fabulous image too x
He looks a very nice Gnome, love how cute he looks and the great fold.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Post a Comment