Welcome back to another challenge at
Love the intensity of the yellow fresh a against the black background
Great color combination on this fab card!xxx Margreet
Beautiful vase with flowers Annie! I love fresh flowers in the house.Hope you’re doing fine!Jantine
Beautiful card, love the black background, it sets off the gorgeous flowers.xx
Such a beautiful card Annie.Sue xx
Great design, so striking and elegant! Love Freesias they are my favourite flowers!Hugs
I love the color combination yellow and black!!! Your card looks fantastic. The black really makes the yellow pop.
The yellow flowers really pop beautifully against the black background! Absolutely stunning!
So very pretty Annie lovely two colours that go so well together love the vase of flowers and the layout x
this is very beautiful Anniegr karin
Oh, this is very pretty with the black and yellow, gorgeous card Annie..Luv CHRISSYxx
Oooh, this is striking with the yellow on black! Gorgeous image. Of course, you had me at the yellow.
Love the dramatic effect of the yellow flowers on the black background. Beautifully done! Lena xx
I love the fresh yellow on the black! A beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina
Bardzo lubiÄ™ frezje :) pieknie pachnÄ… :)
Beautiful, I love how the yellow pops from the background and the way the flowers in the corner frame your vase of flowers, the bows on the vase is a great touch!
very beautiful card!
So stunning Annie <3Andrea x
Really pretty image and unique layout/fold.
Beautiful vase of flowers, love them against the black background ♥
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Love the intensity of the yellow fresh a against the black background
Great color combination on this fab card!
xxx Margreet
Beautiful vase with flowers Annie! I love fresh flowers in the house.
Hope you’re doing fine!
Jantine
Beautiful card, love the black background, it sets off the gorgeous flowers.xx
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Great design, so striking and elegant! Love Freesias they are my favourite flowers!
Hugs
I love the color combination yellow and black!!! Your card looks fantastic. The black really makes the yellow pop.
The yellow flowers really pop beautifully against the black background! Absolutely stunning!
So very pretty Annie lovely two colours that go so well together love the vase of flowers and the layout x
this is very beautiful Annie
gr karin
Oh, this is very pretty with the black and yellow, gorgeous card Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oooh, this is striking with the yellow on black! Gorgeous image. Of course, you had me at the yellow.
Love the dramatic effect of the yellow flowers on the black background. Beautifully done! Lena xx
I love the fresh yellow on the black! A beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina
Bardzo lubiÄ™ frezje :) pieknie pachnÄ… :)
Beautiful, I love how the yellow pops from the background and the way the flowers in the corner frame your vase of flowers, the bows on the vase is a great touch!
very beautiful card!
So stunning Annie <3
Andrea x
Really pretty image and unique layout/fold.
Beautiful vase of flowers, love them against the black background ♥
Post a Comment