Follow me

4 May 2023

Clematis trellis

Challenge theme is anything goes
Using Clematis trellis  and a Clematis flower die
Love to see you join in our challenge
there's always a winner x

29 comments:

Crafty Deb said...

Beautifully done! I love the design. Great work!

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with great coloring of the clematis flower!
xxx Margreet

Mrs A. said...

Super card. My clematis has lots of buds on it and busy climbing up the trellis work on my front wall. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

A beautiful design, the image and die cuts are perfect together.
Hope Bella is still doing well. I can imagine how hard it will be for you when she's with the breeder and you can't be with her but I'm sure she'll be well looked after and it will be safer for her to have an expert on hand when the pups arrive. Sending hugs to you both!
xx

*Vicki* said...

Your Clematis on the trellis is such a beautiful image and I love the purple color you gave them! Such a stunning card design Annie!

karin said...

Beautiful Annie. Our clematis is now full with flowers.
Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Annie

gr karin

jimlynn said...

I'd love to be able to grow clematis here as it's such a gorgeous flower. I LOVE it on your card! So beautiful.
Lynn

HilaryJane said...

Such wonderful flowers and amazing colours xx

Christine said...

Such a pretty card, your clematis are so beautiful - one of my favourite summer flowers ♥

Elephant's Child said...

Stunning.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I loved the stamp used and the sweet colors.
Hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Clematis are so pretty flower and your colouring is fabulous aNNie, beautiful card.

Carol L said...

I love clematis flowers but have never had luck growing them, so I'll just enjoy them on your pretty card!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Annie..Loz

Lowcarb team member said...

Clematis are a lovely flower and your card looks great.

All the best Jan

Gerrina said...

Great colours and great placing of the flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Annie - love the clematis and how you have coloured it. It's beautiful trailing off the trellis like that
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

So very pretty, beautiful colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured clematis
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is so pretty, the coloring gives it the look of dimension!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sooo loving these colors this spring! This is gorgeous, Annie!

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Annie, such lovely florals and colours, Kate x

Lena said...

Soooo pretty. Love the colours you used! :-) xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie x

AndreaNorris said...

So stunning Annie!
Andrea x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous colours and design Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cRiPpLe_rOoStEr a.k.a. Kamikaze said...

I always see at least one Clematis variety whenever I take the dog for a walk.