Follow me

7 May 2023

reach for the sky

Welcome back to a new challenge at
Theme~ Anything goes Christmas

I used some Lavinia background tree stamps and  also smooshed it with sprayed ink onto the glass plate I have. a few spots n splats and a Lavini sentiment added 

Our lovely inspiring mood board for you .

 

34 comments:

meg said...

Love the depth of colour in the background and beautiful stamped scene

Elephant's Child said...

What an interesting effect.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and color Annie

gr karin

Lia said...

A red sky...fits perfectly to the scene on your card!!
Lia xx

Aunty Sue said...

Live the colours you picked just a magical card

Marjan said...

Lovely card with the sweet landscape you created!

papierelle said...

I like Christmas cards in unusual colors and that's why I like this card very much.

Sandra H said...

Annie wow your card is stunning the red background is amazing and l do like a snowman totally gorgeous card as always and creative x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh aNNie, such fabulous inked background for your scene! It looks so soft and dreaming, cheerful and magic!! Love this card so much!!
Hugs

Diane said...

A gorgeous scene you have created Annie!! The background and the trees are absolutely beautiful!!

Carol L said...

Those snowy trees look so cute with all the pinkish-red colors! NJ

Gerrina said...

Looks so different with the pink! Like it; looks very modern and still clasic; great combination! Hugs, Gerrina

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Love this card and the colors!!!
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and gorgeous Annie, I love your choice of colour palette too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous Annie- love the scene and the colours- especially the pink!
xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, I love all that pink and the sweet snowman, Kate x

cards-by-epie said...

A fabilous card with lovely colors .......
Nice eve greetz Epie

HilaryJane said...

That background turned out amazingly well, love the colour xx

Donna said...

This is stunning Annie! Great scene and like the discrete message and your use of pink!

jimlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the pink on this too. Beautiful, beautiful card for the holidays.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the scene in pink
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the scene in pink
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful pink Christmas card Annie with the trees and snowmen and fabulous smooshing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's so pretty, Annie! Darling snow people in a winter landscape with those beautiful snowy trees. The pink sky is fantastic! I never think to use my Lavinia trees for anything other than Lavinia cards. You're inspiring!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Really cute, Annie. I like the colors you chose.

Christine said...

loving the depth of colour in your sky and those snowmen are so cute ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a fabulous card Annie - loving the pink tones for an unconventionally coloured Christmas card. Great use of the mood board too
Blessings
Maxine

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A lovely Christmascard with beautiful colors Annie. I love the design of it.
Greetings Miranda

Anonymous said...

Awe! Such the sweetest little snowmen and in that pink colored sky look amazing looking up at Santa's sleigh! Really love these gorgeous colors on your design!

loz said...

Fantastic christmas scene and colours Annie..Loz

Conny said...

Wonderful, Annie! Love the colours!

Hugs,
Conny

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card i love the scene and the colors
hugs ellen

Conniecrafter said...

gorgeous, love those snowmen, with santa flying overhead, love your smooshing technique with it!

cards-by-epie said...

Lovely card Annie with bright colors on it ....
Have a nice day Epie