Follow me

15 July 2023

Feathers

Challenge theme is anything goes 
For my design team project I have used
Prismacolour pencils were used with a splash of
colour on the background from a mop up off my crafting mat.
Stencils used as well as an old rubber stamp.
Hope to see you join us in our challenge.



23 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful background,image and card Annie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Annie

gr karin

Elephant's Child said...

Feathers never go astray. Love the background.

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely stunning work Annie - this is incredible colouring, and your background is also wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Annie such a lovely image

Anne

Lynne said...

A beautiful card x

Gerrina said...

I love this dreamy and beautiful one! And love the colours...I love purple... Have a good weekend!

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie.x

Carol L said...

This is just dreamy and so beautiful! I love the angel and how you colored her and that background is just perfect too!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Love the colors and desing!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and love the mop up background
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Just beautiful Annie! and a beautiful image too Michelle x

jimlynn said...

So soft and yes, dreamy looking. Sensational card
Lynn

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, background and coloring, as always!

Liz said...

Beautiful card Annie, the image is stunning. xx

Anonymous said...

So soft and gorgeous Annie! Love your background and soft colors!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful, soft and gentle, love it Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice:)

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Really beautiful, Annie! I especially love your dreamy background.

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful Annie is your card and the image is adorable x

aga-craft said...

WspaniaƂa delikatna anielska praca :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this adorable mystical looking creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that is so pretty, I love the coloring, especially how you did the feathers on her!