Follow me

17 September 2023

Birds, Butterflies and blooms.

My card was made with hand made flowers and I have used
Birds, Butterflies and blooms.
I made another card using my Bird of Paradise dies
and golden bucket.
My bird was coloured with prismcolour  pencils. 
The butterflies were printed off onto a special printer acetate
and fussy cut.


28 comments:

meg said...

Your flowers are beautiful Annie,the colours fabulous against the gold bucket

Elephant's Child said...

I always love your blooms.

Janette said...

Beautiful flowers Annie and the golden bucket is really lovely too, a gorgeous card.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Annie, this is stunning - love the dimension and stunning colours on this - so realistic
Blessings
Maxine

Creaellenknutselsite said...

wow this creations is so beatiful with so much details , i love it
hugs ellen

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Annie

gr karin

Gerrina said...

Wow, super sunny and looks so great! Hope you started the weekend good... Hugs, Gerrina

Chris said...

Wow! This is amazing Annie, your flowers are fantastic.
xx

Marjan said...

Wow, spectacular blooms and the whole card is gorgeous!

Margreet said...

gorgeous.
I am not as active as ever as I have broken my right shoulder.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

So creative and pretty. Love the birds of paradise! Gorgeous!
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Donna said...

Wow, this is so stunning!

Carol L said...

What an outstanding and beautiful creation! I love all the details!

HilaryJane said...

Simply stunning. Well done for combining all 3 Bs in such a spectacular way xx

aga-craft said...

Piękna praca, kwiatek jak żywy :)

Liz said...

Wonderful card Annie, beautiful design. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your golden bucket full of Strelitzia is just gorgeous!Wow, such great dimensions! Love it

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and bucket of flowers
Carol x

loz said...

Amazing bucket of flowers and card Annie..Loz

Diane said...

Beautifully created card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Irish Cherokee said...

I must say it has been some time since I have seen a lifelike image. The bucket is an excellent example of that. beautiful coloring on the bird and butterflies. Impressive.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful Annie is your card x

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is just beautiful, such pretty colors and details in the flowers and bird and I love the dimension too!

*Vicki* said...

The flowers look so pretty and I love the butterfly wings behind it! Such a stunning design!

Christine said...

beautiful bird of paradise and the bucket is amazing ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, a little bit of everything and spectacularly gorgeous!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous flowers,love the gold bucket and little butterflies
carol x