Our challenge at
is anything Christmas...
Using my sweet poppy stamp and a water washed truck
fence is a stamp by Lavinia, watered down paint for splats/snow.
Please do come and visit my teamies and see the amazing
work they have done too...
Our mood board


37 comments:
The coloured foreground looks wonderful against the black and white background
A wonderful Christmas 'scene' you have created Annie - this is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine
Pretty indeed.
This is gorgeous. I sure would LOVE to have you come and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have awesome prizes and your beautiful art would be a warm and welcome addition to our challenges. I hope that you will stop by to join us soon.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog
Great card and the robins are lovely!
this is super beautiful Annie
gr karin
Wow! So beautiful this scenery on your card. Love it!
Karin
LOVE this old truck Sis. Your design is fabulous with the b/w cottage in the background! Well done ... awesome DT inspiration ... thanks!
Annie this is a lovely card x
Gorgeous scene Annie, lovely and so festive. xx
A beautiful and sweet Christmas card dear Annie!
Hugs, have a lovely Sunday!
Absolutely beautiful Christmas card and Wintry scene
Carol x
This card is just wonderful with the snowy scene, red pick up truck and those pretty birds sitting on the fence! Beautiful!
I am SO ready for snow, so this card really appealed to me.
beautiful
xxx Margreet
You've created a beautiful winter/holiday scene Annie!
Beautiful Christmas scene Annie love the black and white background and coloured foreground...thanks for the inspiration
Anne
That's gorgeous Annie, love the truck xx
So pretty with this beautiful scene. LOVELY card for Christmas!
Lynn
A beautiful scene for your Christmas card, Annie. xx
A lovely combination of stamps to create this beautiful festive scene.
xx
Gorgeous Christmas card!
What a beautiful winter scene! I love those birds on the fence and your truck with the house in the background! Very nicely done!
A beautiful card Annie, Kate x
Gorgeous card Annie I love the water colouring look and the robins on the fence..
luv CHRISSYxx
wonderful little scene with the robin and the truck xx
We're back from vacation and I'm just picking up the computer, I'm looking forward to seeing all you makes while I was away.
a beautiful Christmas 'scene it's gorgeous
hugs ellen
A beautiful Christmascard with a lovely scenery Annie.
Greetings Miranda
So pretty.
What a beautiful combination! This looks like a page from an art journal!
Beautiful image and colours Annie..Loz
Wow....Gorgeous card love al tis colors.
Have a great day, hugs Doris
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Wow that is an awesome winter time scene, love the look of depth!
Lovely Christmas card, Annie!!!
Hugs
Urocza karteczka, trochę ochłodzi letnie upały :)
Wow, this is just so pretty. A really gorgeous Winter Christmas card. Those robins are adorable! xoxo
Post a Comment