For my design team project I have used
Whisper
Coloured with copics, pencils and glitter pens.
Fantastic colouring on the image and a great background paper
it's a lovely card Anniegr karin
a beautiful card i love the colors, the stamp and the great backgroundhugs ellen
Love the colours you used! She looks a bit naughty... :) Hugs. Gerrina
An interesting almost steam punk image.
Lovely card Annie, love the steampunk theme. xx
I love this steampunk card Annie.Sue xx
What a stunning image, love her eyes! x
Fabulous colouring and design!Hugs
Love the steampunk hints in the framework of this fun image. Great coloring too!
Wow, what a very cool image and steampunk design! Fabulous coloring and fun framing with the cogs and wheels!
I love the way you have framed out that image! Awesome!!! Great image and a wonderful card.Lynn
This is a gorgeous card! Hugs to you and miss B! Valerie
Fabulous Steampunk image, love the background design. xx
lovely card
Gorgeous Annie, I love the background it is fabulous and what a great image Whisper is..Luv CHRISSYxx
Wonderfully steampunk!
Love the image and steampunk card Annie..Loz
This card is amazing the colouring is stunning great image too x
Very cool steampunk design, really like the background!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Fantastic colouring on the image and a great background paper
it's a lovely card Annie
gr karin
a beautiful card i love the colors, the stamp and the great background
hugs ellen
Love the colours you used! She looks a bit naughty... :) Hugs. Gerrina
An interesting almost steam punk image.
Lovely card Annie, love the steampunk theme. xx
I love this steampunk card Annie.
Sue xx
What a stunning image, love her eyes! x
Fabulous colouring and design!
Hugs
Love the steampunk hints in the framework of this fun image. Great coloring too!
Wow, what a very cool image and steampunk design! Fabulous coloring and fun framing with the cogs and wheels!
I love the way you have framed out that image! Awesome!!! Great image and a wonderful card.
Lynn
This is a gorgeous card! Hugs to you and miss B! Valerie
Fabulous Steampunk image, love the background design. xx
lovely card
Gorgeous Annie, I love the background it is fabulous and what a great image Whisper is..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wonderfully steampunk!
Love the image and steampunk card Annie..Loz
This card is amazing the colouring is stunning great image too x
Very cool steampunk design, really like the background!
Post a Comment