HOW I wish we were going into autumn... Spring is fine, but summer follows too closely behind.
The colour tones on the leaves are beautiful Annie,a lovely combination with the background colours
We nderful leaves on your card Annie!XxIrene
gorgeous card Anniegr karin
Piękne jesienne liście :) pozdrawiam :)
I love autumn, the colours are so beautiful and you captured them beautifully here Annie. xx
Great colours and I love the vintage-grungy look! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous card, love the leaves especially. Hugs, Valerie
This is delightful Annie! I love those artsy leaves in those beautiful fall colors. The sentiment is wonderful!!
Pretty plaid! Love the soft subtle colors and your falling leaves!
Love the way you created the leaves, a beautiful card!
Beautifully done ... love those leaves!
Absolutely lovely. Have a beautiful day. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
This is beautiful Annie, a lovely design and sentiment- those leaves are stunning!xx
Beautifully created Annie, love the sentiment, fabulous inspiration for all!!
Fabulous card Annie love the plaid paper and beautiful Autumn leavesCarol xx
These are the prettiest leaves in the colors you chose. I love the total look of all the parts you put together!
A beautiful Autumnal card Annie, such a pretty design and gorgeous colours, Kate x
It is a fabulous card, Annie!!Hugs
Great use of the plaid papers Annie. That tiny strip the leaves are on really caught my eye too!
Fabulous card aNNie, and love those colourful falling leaves!!
Wow, Annie! This is spectacular. I love the multi colored leaves. Your coloring is amazing. The scalloped card base is awesome.
Gorgeous, love that sentiment and the coloring of the leaves is just terrific, Love it!
loving those leaves ♥
Beautiful Autumn card which we are about to go into very soon x
Beautiful! The holes in the leaves make them look so rea too. Gorgeous card.Lynn
a beautiful card great colours and I love the vintage-grungy lookhugs ellen
Fabulous fall card!
I love plaid, it's such a great pattern in all colours on cards, but Autumn plaids are my favourite! LOVE your beautiful leaves, they look amazing, this is a gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Love the falling leaves against the soft plaid background.
I want to add the word nice!This is a very nice card.I do like Autumn/Fall one of my favourite seasons.All the best Jan
very nice card!
WOW, I love this so much. Those leaves are stunning, your coloring is amazing. Really beautiful card, well done.
Post a Comment
33 comments:
HOW I wish we were going into autumn... Spring is fine, but summer follows too closely behind.
The colour tones on the leaves are beautiful Annie,a lovely combination with the background colours
We nderful leaves on your card Annie!
XxIrene
gorgeous card Annie
gr karin
Piękne jesienne liście :) pozdrawiam :)
I love autumn, the colours are so beautiful and you captured them beautifully here Annie. xx
Great colours and I love the vintage-grungy look! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous card, love the leaves especially. Hugs, Valerie
This is delightful Annie! I love those artsy leaves in those beautiful fall colors. The sentiment is wonderful!!
Pretty plaid! Love the soft subtle colors and your falling leaves!
Love the way you created the leaves, a beautiful card!
Beautifully done ... love those leaves!
Absolutely lovely. Have a beautiful day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
This is beautiful Annie, a lovely design and sentiment- those leaves are stunning!
xx
Beautifully created Annie, love the sentiment, fabulous inspiration for all!!
Fabulous card Annie love the plaid paper and beautiful Autumn leaves
Carol xx
These are the prettiest leaves in the colors you chose. I love the total look of all the parts you put together!
A beautiful Autumnal card Annie, such a pretty design and gorgeous colours, Kate x
It is a fabulous card, Annie!!
Hugs
Great use of the plaid papers Annie. That tiny strip the leaves are on really caught my eye too!
Fabulous card aNNie, and love those colourful falling leaves!!
Wow, Annie! This is spectacular. I love the multi colored leaves. Your coloring is amazing. The scalloped card base is awesome.
Gorgeous, love that sentiment and the coloring of the leaves is just terrific, Love it!
loving those leaves ♥
Beautiful Autumn card which we are about to go into very soon x
Beautiful! The holes in the leaves make them look so rea too. Gorgeous card.
Lynn
a beautiful card great colours and I love the vintage-grungy look
hugs ellen
Fabulous fall card!
I love plaid, it's such a great pattern in all colours on cards, but Autumn plaids are my favourite! LOVE your beautiful leaves, they look amazing, this is a gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Love the falling leaves against the soft plaid background.
I want to add the word nice!
This is a very nice card.
I do like Autumn/Fall one of my favourite seasons.
All the best Jan
very nice card!
WOW, I love this so much. Those leaves are stunning, your coloring is amazing. Really beautiful card, well done.
Post a Comment