Follow me

9 January 2024

Icy cold

2024

Hi and welcome to a new year and another challenge at
Our challenge for the new year is
Icy cold
As it is my summer here in Australia I chose to go for
an Icy Cold drink.. opposed to a winter scene.



I purchased and used designer digital paper for my background, 
printed up onto matt photo paper. My drink is a die I found on ebay
and the 'chill' is a sticker from my files
Come along and chill out and 
see you all at our challenge at

37 comments:

meg said...

Far too cold for an icy drink here,a fabulous card

Elephant's Child said...

Icy cold drinks are needed at the moment - and very welcome. Great card.

Bernadet said...

What a great card Annie!
Love your colorchoice and the pretty details.

papierelle said...

We had -14°C that night and you quickly forget that it is now summer in the southern hemisphere. Perfect card for that!!

Janette said...

Perfect summer feel, a gorgeous card Annie.
Have to confess at the moment a cold drink sends shivers down my spine, its been very cold here, couldn't get warm at all yesterday...enjoy the sunshine. xx

Carol L said...

I can't think of a better way to chill in the summer than with an icy cold drink. Great idea with the ice cubes and fruit slices.

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart met het ijskoude cocktail.
Knap gedaan.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Chris said...

Fabulous card Annie- and a great take on the theme.
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Annie but its very cold here and hot chocolate is the name of my drink at the moments

Anne

Lia said...

You are enjoying your COLD drink a bit early....but I like it a lot!!!
Lia xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cheerful and fabulous card aNNie! I'm waiting for summer here, Winter isn't my season at all!! :D

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!
Love the summer !!!!!
But it wil take a long time !!!!
groeten Ineke

Gerrina said...

A great due for in a hot summer day! Love the sunny colors! Hugs, Gerrina

Bonnie said...

Loving the cool and refreshing scene. The colors are even make me feel warmer.

Margreet said...

Great take on the challenge. An icy gold drink, nicely done!
Here it is freezing and people are already iceskating.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Annie.....gr karin

Leslie Miller said...

Good idea for the challenge, Annie. This looks amazing. I'm ready for some warmer weather.

Chrissy said...

Awesome card Annie, that drink with that chunky ice made my mouth dry, I need a drink now, love the colours and great design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and b.paper but we re chilly enough thank you lol
Carol x

JD/ Jill said...

This is so very nicely done! Even though it's very cold today where I live. I would love to have that delicious looking cold drink right now!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Annie love the look of that juicy looking drink the colours are FAB
hugs
lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Such a great refreshing drink! I love the ice cubes and fun background on this one! Nicely done!

Christine said...

I'd love to be drinking that beside your pool, beets our rain and minus 10 deg C on thursday this week :) Awesome card.

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Annie - I could have done with a drink like that today - another nearly 30 oC day here... Love your (digi) background to the great die cut
Blessings
Maxine

Mrs A. said...

Super card using the digi background. Icy cold here in the UK after lots of rain and flooding. Your card makes me dream of sunnier climates. hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Annie, brilliantly coloured and designed, Kate x

Conniecrafter said...

Very clever idea for the prompt, I love the fun summery feel this has, has me dreaming of summer all ready :)

Donna said...

Fabulous card, I am longing for warm weather, it is very cold here in the US.

Sandra H said...

Lol this is gorgeous but too cold for ice x

Shabneez said...

Such a fun one Annie! Shabneez x

loz said...

Fabulous icy cold card and BG paper Annie..Loz

Roberta Stevenson said...

Gorgeous creation Annie! Love it! Wish we had some warm weather! LOL! Lots of rain and snow here.

Lia said...

Yes, it can be very hot in Aussie, and this drink wil be very welcome. Nice!!
Lia xx

Diane said...

A fabulous card Annie, I'll trade you our cold for your summer anytime LOL, it is to get below zero here next week and I am dreading it!!

aga-craft said...

Zabawna, karnawałowa karteczka :)

Vickie Y said...

Love your icy cold drink card!

Kristin Sluhan said...

🤣🤣 great take on ICY COLD!! I love a good lemonade, and wish it was hot here in Ohio US... Fantastic card!!