[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder
anything goes with a twist of Birds
Stamping my aall & create stamp, bird collage
by Tracy Evans onto my embossed background
which is a spellbinders embossing folder..
Scoring my embossing in sections to make it
a little different in looks..
come and join and and say
Hi to my lovely team mates

31 comments:
A stunning card Annie - love the simple stamping over the embossing
Blessings
Maxine
gorgeous card Annie.....gr karin
Beautiful card, love the image and the EF used is so pretty. xx
Gorgeous card, the scoring is such a unique idea, and I just love that stamp!
The embossed background adds lovely texture to this beautiful CAS card.
xx
BEAUTIFUL and what an awesome idea to score around some of the embossing! Beautifully crafted Sis!
Great idea, an elegant black and white elevated by the embossing!
Such an elegant blackbird and so creative with the scoring, very clever!!
I'm just loving how you put this one together. Tis gorgeous!
Great how just black on white embossing makes such a great impression Enjoy the weekend!
Fabulous card Annie, a beautiful design.
Liz xx
Fabulous card! Hugs, Valerie
I like how you did the embossed background and like your black on white look!
Looks fantastic Annie, love the bird and printed background on embossing, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
FABULOUS card. Great design and I love the bird with the crown, so regal. That background is perfect, this is a keeper.
Amazing bird stamp and love the three embossed panels!
Hugs
Gorgeous embossed and you have used great TE stamp.
xxx Margreet
This looks great. Not sure how you managed to stamp such a clear image onto embossing, well done. Great idea with the scoring too. The finished card is stunning xx
This is so beautiful Annie
Very pretty card, love the design too!
Beautiful monochrome card, love the fabulous stamp and embossed background.
Carol x
This is awesome, you are so clever to stamp a clear stamping over embossing Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
beautiful card and love the embossed background - Michelle x
Nicely done card!
Ohhh, an absolutely beautiful bird stamp and a lovely embossed background on which to display it. I like your idea of adding the score lines. This is so pretty, Annie!
A really beautiful combination of stamp and folder!!! Love it!!
I love the simplicity of the black and white and the embossing adds that extra pop xx
I'm not used to seeing a black and white card ... but I like it :)
All the best Jan
What a very pretty creation Annie and you are so clever in makning compositions! I love it!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja
What a very pretty creation Annie and you are so clever in makning compositions! I love it!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja
Very beautiful Annie, I love the atmosphere of this card.
You are very good at creating beautiful compositions!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja
Post a Comment