Follow me

27 April 2024

Feminine

Can you Handle the Pressure?

[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 
anything goes with a twist being FEMININE 

I have used an older 3D embossing folder which
doesn't show that well after being photographed... 
which is frustrating as the details are lovely.
Background paper was some I made with the
shaving foam technique.   A touch of lace, ribbon
and splats to finish this off.
Love to see you enter our challenge and enjoy the 
the teamies examples 

 

23 comments:

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige embossing kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

cards-by-epie said...

Wwooww.....lovely creation with nice flowers Annie
Have a great weekend , bye Epie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful card aNNie! So sweet and feminine!
Big hugs!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Annie...gr karin

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Annie - loving that die cut, and your sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Elephant's Child said...

It looks lovely.

Marjan said...

A lovely card!!

Janette said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing, its stunning. xx

Diane said...

A gorgeous card Annie and beautiful inspiration for our challenge!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, that is so pretty, couldn't get any more feminine!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Another amazing DT project Sis ... thanks!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

It's a beautiful card Annie. It looks like lace, so delicate.
Greetings Miranda

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with those delicate flowers and lace. A feminine beauty all the way!

HilaryJane said...

this really is very feminine and beautiful xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Sweet creation, Annie!
Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I do love your layering and the pretty flowers, I do understand about the photo not picking it up, I have had different issues on some of the things I tried to photograph

Christine said...

so pretty Annie, I love all the layers ♥

Lena said...

So very elegant. Love the sentiment! Lena xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card i like the the embossing and the pretty flowers
hugs ellen

Leslie Miller said...

Photographs can be so frustrating, but I believe I've seen this cut and emboss folder before and it is lovely. Your card is beautifully designed and very feminine with the flowers, ribbon, and lace!

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks a beautiful card Annie.

All the best Jan

Judy Woodland said...

Just stunning, I love that cut and emboss folder. It's a winner every time. Your design is gorgeous, well done!!