Welcome to our new challenge at
we have a theme of
Things that Fly
or Anything Goes
I chose to use
Loved colouring in this beautiful stamp using copic
markers, white posca pen and sponge for the clouds..
also
embossing folder and paper pieced the bowl...
and
and
See you at our challenge xx



21 comments:
Love these, and love your colouring, especially the ducks on the amazing water xxx
Three wonderful cards Annie
A beautiful trio of cards, Annie - each one unique! Love the fun fish in the bowl, and the moon card is exquisite
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful set of cards Annie, they are all amazing. xx
Three very nice cards. The fish card made me smile!!
Wow...Gorgeous creations Annie with beautiful fhoto's.
Hugs Doris x
The mallards have my vote today.
3 wonderful cards!
xxx Margreet
I think the mallards are stunning! Love the moon on those clouds... Great inspiration again! Hugs, Gerrina
Fantastyczne prace, rybki sa urocze :)
All beautiful cards but love the mallard ducks.
Carol x
Lots to see and all a treat! I can't get over that you sponged the clouds on the mallard card. They're very realistic! The fun side of me is loving the fish and all you did in the design. And then that beautiful moon with the flowers is a dream!
What a great trio of cards, and all so different. Love them xx
Three wonderful cards and the water in the first one looks just stunning! Love so much also the last one with the beautiful creative moon in the dreaming sky!
wow, you have been busy :) I think my favourite is the mallard card, so beautifully coloured. Your clouds and water are amazing ♥
gorgeous and beautiful cards Annie.........gr karin
What a fun set of cards! I'm loving those mallards on the water in the dome but those silly fish just make me smile and I love how you added the fishing pole at the top! Great embossing too. The scene you created on the last card is just dreamy with the flowers on the crescent moon with a beautiful cloudy sky! NJ on all three!
Three beauties, I love the ducks and cute fish and beautiful floral moon...
Luv CHRISSYxx
All cards are so lovely x
Love the ducks and how you colored it!! Fun fish, love their big surprised eyes. The flowers along the moon are so pretty with the night sky, all colored so pretty!
Three fabulous cards, especially the fish one.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment